Prizes!

meh ill settle for vista or office.. games i would do but my graphics cards crap and i need some new ram.. so me getting a game would be pointless.. if i win a trip to space.. ill sell the ticket :p.. then i can be the only non astonort to turn down a trip to space :p.. i did all the puzzels and guessed the name i didnt invite anyone however.. so i dont no how many points that gets me..

shame one of the prize's isnt a date with loki :p trade a space trip for that anyday... lol

shame one of the prize's isnt a date with loki :p trade a space trip for that anyday... lol

*cough*desperate*cough* ;)

She wasn't to bad looking, honestly...

meh ill settle for vista or office.. games i would do but my graphics cards crap and i need some new ram.. so me getting a game would be pointless.. if i win a trip to space.. ill sell the ticket :p.. then i can be the only non astonort to turn down a trip to space :p.. i did all the puzzels and guessed the name i didnt invite anyone however.. so i dont no how many points that gets me..

Hmm, that's a good alternative, if I take the date with Loki I'll have also the trip ....

my wife is gonna kick my a$$ out of space !!! :laugh:

Cheers

A trip into space...no friggin way..NASA has been doing it for years and recently, look how many accidents they have had. I am sure there is some liabillity waiver you sign saying you are entitled no criminal action against the company for loss of life or limb and entitled to no fiduciaryl compensation either to yourself or family should anything happen...so if one was terminally ill, this might be no so bad but I am , thus so far, pretty healthy...(thanks be to the higher power..uh, whomever or whatever that is)

I will settle for any prize I dont have to pay for. The unfortunate thing is no one i know was a referral so i only got 1300 points and a letter saying tough luck, someone else beat ya to the answer for the meta puzzle (no biggie anyway).

It was fun and the puzzles were extremely cool and some of them were REALLY abstract and out there but it just shows what one can do when joined by many in solving an issue...(are you listening "Mr. Prez"???)

A trip into space...no friggin way..NASA has been doing it for years and recently, look how many accidents they have had. I am sure there is some liabillity waiver you sign saying you are entitled no criminal action against the company for loss of life or limb and entitled to no fiduciaryl compensation either to yourself or family should anything happen...so if one was terminally ill, this might be no so bad but I am , thus so far, pretty healthy...(thanks be to the higher power..uh, whomever or whatever that is)

I hope "Ultimate Vista" is not interpreted as "Ultima Vista", ultima in spanish means "last one"

I wonder if after they strap you in the seat they will say "Hasta la vista baby..."

There is some language in the rules that says that the trip is a high risk thingy, and I'm 100% they will make you

sign a lenghty liability waiver.

Cheers

From the rules:

First through Fourth Prize: The remaining potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing to take place on February 1, 2007 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). And will be notified by e-mail and/or U.S. Mail or overnight delivery service within 48 hours of drawing. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and where legal, Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of issuance of notification.

But a thing they have mistaked is that they should have provide at least the rules in all languages... (either, it is really simplier for english spoken people to solve the puzzles, but... :) )

From the official rules I thought this bit was funny...

"Winners residing in Canada will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone or regular mail."

Thats abit unfair isnt it? Ha

"Winners residing in Canada will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone or regular mail."

I think that is because they should have some strange law in there :)

Edited by Ices_Eyes

From the rules:

First through Fourth Prize: The remaining potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing to take place on February 1, 2007 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). And will be notified by e-mail and/or U.S. Mail or overnight delivery service within 48 hours of drawing. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and where legal, Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of issuance of notification.

So tomorrow, realistically, for all of the other prizes..

You have 1 minute to answer the following question...

What is the square root of 4?

Is it A) 2 or B) 3?

Congratulations!

Wouild love to know how they can proove u not use "assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise", if "to be administered ... regular mail" lol

Well 5pm is here and gone in Ireland so I can announce that I didn't win the Ultimate Vista.

I still have a chance of Vista Ultimate though.......

Think theres still 30 minutes left, right? 10:00 AM (PST)

Its 10am Eastern Time....Now its 12:40. Hmm...they prolly drew already, but they're getting ready to e-mail or something. WORRY NOT....flyuing is not THAT fun ;) lol