Grand Theft Auto IV

The Trailer is up on Yahoo now the 109 days it till release day!

And OMG **** them screenshots that looks totally amazing! Shooting the car.....the bullet holes! hangin for heli's OMG awesome!!

The trailer looks very good. The graphics are great, but I'm really not interested in those things.

What matters is that the story seems to be more exciting, there are new moves and more big explosions and some very cool physics (police car flipping in a chase, very realistic).

On a Danish Xbox Community, everyone are going on about how poor the graphics look etc.

I'm sorry, but am i the only one who think they look awesome? I mean, everyone seem to expect Gears of War graphics in a game of that size! They also keep comparing it to that dog pile of a game, Saints Row.

I'm sorry, but am i the only one who think they look awesome? I mean, everyone seem to expect Gears of War graphics in a game of that size! They also keep comparing it to that dog pile of a game, Saints Row.

They're a bunch of dumb*sses. Let them keep on playing their amazing SM5.0/DirectX 11 games, and the people with brains will have an amazing experience playing this great game.

It's a thing all games should have. I think it's called... gameplay.

Thanks for that!!

On a Danish Xbox Community, everyone are going on about how poor the graphics look etc.

I agree, infact I don't see what makes gears of war so amazing in comparison.

Also link here:

http://xboxyde.com/news_4512_en.html

@Gavin001:

Yea and the Bike to the left was on the cover of Vice City.

I don't think Gears of War is anything special either. But everyone seems to use that as a comparison all the time, must be the shiny nature of the game :rolleyes:

I never said graphics > gameplay, I merely said that the graphics didnt look as good on those shots :/. Stop twisting my comments around. Also, when I posted the screenshots, it was to continue my point.

That being said, now after looking at the trailer, those pictures I guess look different because of the lighting. The character looked completely different in every segment they showed. Game will be great, I do know that.

Now, where did all the Gameplay > Graphics people go?

well obviously people dont play this game for gameplay cause its been the same damn thing since the psx days.... it got boring for me after vice city

well obviously people dont play this game for gameplay cause its been the same damn thing since the psx days.... it got boring for me after vice city

People don't play this game? ... Right ...

So you are saying people keep playing these games for the Graphics? hahahaha

Edited by MichaelBL

Looking at the trailers I'd guess the MINIMUM requirements would be something like this:

CPU: P4, Athlon XP

VGA: Gefore 5900XT (SM2.0?), Geforce 6200 (SM3.0?)

RAM: 512MB

You'd of course need a really fast system to run it at the highest settings, but this would probably be the minumum for the lowest settings.