Grand Theft Auto IV

People don't play this game? ... Right ...

So you are saying people keep playing these games for the Graphics? hahahaha

well im sure for some people shooting cops and stealing cars doesnt get old.

Looking at the trailers I'd guess the MINIMUM requirements would be something like this:

CPU: P4, Athlon XP

VGA: Gefore 5900XT (SM2.0?), Geforce 6200 (SM3.0?)

RAM: 512MB

You'd of course need a really fast system to run it at the highest settings, but this would probably be the minimum for the lowest settings.

That looks about right except I would think the vid card and proc minimum requirements might be alittle higher than that. Thats just me though.

well im sure for some people shooting cops and stealing cars doesn't get old.

Nope it doesn't. ;)

Awesome trailer with great music.

The cops look like they actually work in teams now (SWAT squads that are actually challenging). The cars looked like they had more weight as well which is much more realistic.

pretty photo realistic helicopter, or what!!:

gta4trailer02usrp720p30mq0.th.jpg

i also remembered reading that you could open the trucks of cars, and so am guessing it's to store weapons. And I if remember correctly you can't hold more weapon than you can carry:

gta4trailer02usrp720p30gr0.th.jpg

PS: anyone know the song in the trailer, I swear I have heard it before.

That looks about right except I would think the vid card and proc minimum requirements might be alittle higher than that. Thats just me though.

That would suck a lot for me. My CPU is an Athlon X2 3800+ (939), so I can't get a better one.

By the time the game gets released, I'll get a 400 bucks graphics card, but the CPU... sigh.

That would suck a lot for me. My CPU is an Athlon X2 3800+ (939), so I can't get a better one.

By the time the game gets released, I'll get a 400 bucks graphics card, but the CPU... sigh.

Oh I know what you mean. My specs are in my sig. I really need to upgrade my ram. I've been running that 512MB for too long.

Well iam guessing it is an early beta.. but what's wrong with it??

Looking at the trailer it just doesn't feel 'next-gen'. Personally i'm not overly bothered by the graphics as the game play will be great, that's a given, but it would be a nice bonus if it was aesthetically pleasing on the eyes; atm it doesn't look too many steps ahead of SA.

Oh I know what you mean. My specs are in my sig. I really need to upgrade my ram. I've been running that 512MB for too long.

Don't worry, by the time it's out on pc - you will already have upgraded :p looooong time

Looking at the trailer it just doesn't feel 'next-gen'. Personally i'm not overly bothered by the graphics as the game play will be great, that's a given, but it would be a nice bonus if it was aesthetically pleasing on the eyes; atm it doesn't look too many steps ahead of SA.

Are you friggin serious!?

gta-san-andreas-l.jpg

Forgot your glasses/contact lenses? :s

So many more details in GTAIV

LOL it's miles ahead of SA, I mean just look at this shot:

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g...rp720p30mq0.jpg

Man, that shot looks better evertime i see it.

LOL it's miles ahead of SA, I mean just look at this shot:

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g...rp720p30mq0.jpg

Man, that shot looks better evertime i see it.

2.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/pc...hots/1920/3.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/pc...hots/1920/8.jpg

Maybe I'm biased since I played the PC version and not the xbox/ps2 version.

Sure the Pc version of SA does look nicer, more draw distance, more AA ect... But again look at the helicopter picture, it still blows it out of the water imo.

Some people probably won't notice it till they actually start playing.

I own all the GTA games now for xbox, but back in my PC-pirating days, I played them on PC. I enjoyed the hell out of them, but I loaded up San Andreas a few days ago on the 360.

It looks like utter ass, lol. So yeah, GTA IV looks INSANELY better than that, but if you played it on PC it rocked. You are right though, even still, this new engine is a hell of a lot better than their last engine, even on the PC. That said though, I'm sure the PC version of GTA IV will look even better.

If its a Games for Windows game, I'll purchase it again when it comes out.

6gv347l.png

Spray painted on the wall, he was in the other game right??

He was on the loading screens for GTA3, nicely spotted! :p