Penguins will beat the Sens - Ottawa Wins 4-1

Rangers will beat the Thrashers - New York Wins 4-0

Devils will beat the Lightning - Series tied 2-2

Buffalo will beat the Islanders - Buffalo Leads 3-1

West

Red Wings will beat the Flames - Series tied 2-2

Predators will beat the Sharks - San Jose leads 3-1

Canucks will beat the Stars - Vancouver leads 3-1

I hope the Wild Beat Anaheim, but Anaheim will probably win that one - Anaheim wins 4-1

Edited by Fred Derf
added results so far

Except for the Canucks v. Stars series, I agree completely with Boffa.

Apparently we also share similar hockey predictions as our political compass, eh?

Except for the Canucks v. Stars series, I agree completely with Boffa.

Apparently we also share similar hockey predictions as our political compass, eh?

lol, apparantly! Don't have faith in your Canucks?

R-Flex, we have a lot in common; specifically a legit displeasure with the Cannots and Laffs ;)

As for the Thrashers, they're legit and Tkachuk, Hossa, Kovalchuk and Lehtonen should have a big impact but NYR has demonstrated for the last 2 months that they can virtually shut down anyone with their defensive system. I wouldn't count the Rangers as a cakewalk like they were last year. But then again you never know...

Ottawa - Penguins is arguably a marquee match up for the first round and certainly so in the East. Surely in Ottawa the fans can appreciate this series, if only to see Crosby.

As of last night as many as 2000 tickets remained as of late yesterday afternoon for game 1 tonight (some reports pegged this as low as 750 later in the night) and I know they are still peddling the Saturday afternoon games.

Can you ever remember a playoff game in Toronto where there was even a hint of arena being less than capacity? MLSE takes Leaf fans for granted and therein lies a big part of the problem. Poor ownership has plagued the Leafs since the Ballard days, and unless something changes, they'll never win a Stanley Cup.

Oh, no! I hate them! Perhaps I have a biased prediction...

I'm a Rangers fan!

i like you, live in the canuck area and hate the team. I am not alone. so since the habs choked looks like the only team i got left are the quackers. go ducks!

I'm so ****ed. They blacked out the Penguins game here on Versus and that is the HD broadcast. No way in hell I'm watching the game on ****ty ass Fox Sports.

5-4 CANUCKS!!!!

I never bite my nails... but hey even ill admit I should be used to it by now being a canucks fan they always like to win by 1

Luongo had a ridiculous amount of saves tonight.

Wow, nucks win in the 4th overtime. Luongo makes 72 saves which is the second highest number of saves in one playoff game ever. Not a bad way to play your first playoff game.

lol, yeah that was epic. THe best thing is I think it was yesterday he was quoted on NHL saying something about how not having playoff experience wouldn't make a difference and that he has been playing under pressure before. Well I think he now realizes the difference between the season and the playoffs lol! He looked pretty exhausted after the game, but good on him for that collosal amount of saves.

Yeah while I dont think im totally accurate what made me laugh after the game was on sportsnet they talked to him for like 10 seconds when he was sitting by his locker and he said something like "That was physically and mentally the most exhausting THING I have ever experienced"