NHL Hockey Playoff Thread

I have commented on that before. I guess he doesn't remember the blood feud.

He might not have been following hockey long enough to know about that hit. I remember watching that hit and the goalie fights that followed it. Those were good times.

highest remaining seed goes against the lowest remaining seed and the two seeds between them go against each other.

It won't. Dallas is ****ed.

As long as the Canucks can't score, the Stars will win. 20 of 210 series have been won by returning from 3-1 deficits. Ten percent. It's not that uncommon. Remember, the Sedins are the Canucks most potent offence (and certainly not enough to carry an entire team), and they haven't scored since Game 1.

Interesting enough, it was Alexander Burrows who began that post-game scrum, not any Dallas player seeking revenge. Yet, Burrows slash on Brendan Morrow is intriguing. I remember one Canuck captain who was hurt from a legal hit. Steve Moore was declared public enemy number one in Vancouver- I wonder how Dallas will take this offence by Burrows against their captain?

How many games is Jamie McLennan going to get for the slash on Johan Franzen?

That was so confusing. Why the hell would he have done that?

That was so confusing. Why the hell would he have done that?

I was surprised about it as well. The NHL suspended him for 5 games and fined Playfair (head coach) $25,000 and the team $100,000.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&a...rticleid=300325

Since the Devils won today, the 2nd round of the eastern conference is set:

Rangers vs Sabres

Senators vs Devils

I was surprised about it as well. The NHL suspended him for 5 games and fined Playfair (head coach) $25,000 and the team $100,000.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&a...rticleid=300325

Since the Devils won today, the 2nd round of the eastern conference is set:

Rangers vs Sabres

Senators vs Devils

Rangers vs Sabres is going to be a really good series. I don't think Buffalo is anywhere near their peak earlier in the season. They had a hard time dealing with the Isles' bigger and stronger D-men. The way the Rangers' D has played lately, I think they're going to give the Sabres offense a really tough time. If Henrik + the D shut down the Sabres offense like they've shut down every other teams' offense that they've faced recently, I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo got eliminated.

Sens Devils is going to be a decent watch too. Two completely different styles going head to head. I think goaltending is going to decide the winner of this series.

In the West, I'm pulling for a Detroit and Dallas win, that way we get to see a battle of California between the Ducks and Sharks. That could possibly be the best series of the entire playoffs.