NHL Hockey Playoff Thread

As an Avs fan i hope they crash and burn in the first series. :devil:

Rough match between San Jose and Nashville last night, although there were no highlights of the fight on nhl.com, i had to go to espn to catch that bit of the match. Shame nhl.com doesn't show fights. :(

Did anyone notice that the top three leaders in points during the regular season were number one draft picks?

Also, Rangers win again! I dream of an Original Six Rangers-Red Wings Stanley Cup Final.

I would love to see an Anaheim Nashville west coast final, and a buffalo new york east coast. But if ottawa continues playing like they are, outplayed pittsburgh from what I saw (flipping channels between the new york atlanta game and the pittsburgh vs ottawa) in their loss, then I wouldn't mind seeing them make it to the east finals. Vancouver hasn't played super well in their past 7 periods so unless they can pick it up I don't really care to see them in the west coast finals. But other than that, may the teams who play best win (as long as they are my pics for the first round).

Calgary loses 3-1 to go 0 and 2 in the series. The red Wings out shot them 51-15. Im so happy right now :D

Out shot 51-15?!? Kipper is certainly not the problem then. His SV% would have been well over .900

Edit: A very healthy .941 actually.

Calgary loses 3-1 to go 0 and 2 in the series. The red Wings out shot them 51-15. Im so happy right now :D

Here here! :beer:

Red Wings extinguish those Flames

They never had that fire in the first place. Let's see how they respond in the 'Dome. Kipper has been outstanding... the rest of the team hasn't.

Wooot! Canucks pull off another OT win!

It was great to see the 'Nucks come alive in the third. I was worried that we had completely lost what litltle momentum we had.

-Ax

I don't really like Calgary, so it doesn't bother me too much, but What the hell!

The Flames better get their poop in a group and win at home. Kipper Seems to be the only one doing anything. 15-51 is just sad...

But hey, at least Vancouver and Ottawa are doing good.

Hopefully the Devils and the Sharks win tonight.

Has anyone else found the Canucks-Stars series incredibly boring? I love low scoring games, but only when they are exciting. Neither team is doing much, and neither will do well against the team that plays the winner.

Ilya Kovalchuk dropped the gloves with Sean Avery?!?

They both got 17 minutes. What's this world coming to?

Ilya Kovalchuk?

MINNESOTA WINS 4-1, Game 5 against Anaheim in two days. But by the looks of it (assuming we win on Thursday) it seems we'll be playing Anaheim in round 2.

i'm goin to Game 5 of the canucks series with dallas i'm so fired up! WOO GO CANUCKS!

niiice man, i wish i could go!