A-Patch for Windows Live Messenger (8.5)

well u could but then u have to do it manually using reshack

I have no problem with that. Is there a tutourial or something? .. I would be happy if someone could point me in the right direction.

look for this:

<BuddyTile id=atom(usertile) SizeId=1 Email=bind(property:".";transform:127;default:" ") IsBuddy=bind(property:".";transform:126) UserTileStyle=CacheOnly Active=Inactive/>

14-14

<Usertileview SizeId=4

32-32

<Usertileview SizeId=2

48-48

<Usertileview SizeId=1

i guess if u set it to 0 u get 96x96

Edited by Daeron Tin

Change log (build 4)

- New Feature: "Remove Help Dropdown Button" removes the Help button from the Login Window.

- New Feature: "Center Main Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons in the toolbar on the Contact List (email, sharing, mobile, etc).

- New Feature: "Center Standard Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons on the Standard Toolbar in the Instant Message Window (invite, send files, etc)

- New Feature: "Center Formatting Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons on the Formatting Toolbar in the Instant Message Window (emoticons, font, etc).

- New Feature: "Show Idle Status" shows those who are Idle as Idle instead of Away.

- New Feature: "Remove 'My Sharing Folders' Entry from My Computer" removes the My Sharing Folders shortcut/link from My Computer without disabling the function.

- Update: Updated "Shorten Status Info in Info Bar" option from "Contact's Status is set to: Away" to "Contact is Away."

- Update: Updated Restore Settings menu with "Show 'My Sharing Folders' Entry in My Computer".

http://apatch.org/

Any chance to get "Swap Title And Artist" in anytime soon? :p It's a quick patch, and you can do it manually by doing the following with the v8.5 beta...

Step 1: Open msgslang.8.5.1235.0517.dll in Resource Hacker.

Step 2: Click the + on String table, then go to number 3890 and click the + next to it, and click on 1033.

Step 3: Change the following...

61273, 	"{0} - {1}"

To

61273, 	"{1} - {0}"

Step 4: Save and try out. :p

I am not "flexing my e-penis" but here you are again thinking you know it all..some things never chance. I can say what I like, thanks for trying to tell me what I can and can't say, as that is my opinion :)!

How many times do I have to say this? This thread is about A-Patch. People can think what they like, I really don't care, but stop spamming this thread with comments about other patches..this thread is not for that purpose.

Thats where you are wrong, unlike you, I don't think that having sceners as friends makes me something special.

Change log (build 4)

- New Feature: "Remove Help Dropdown Button" removes the Help button from the Login Window.

- New Feature: "Center Main Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons in the toolbar on the Contact List (email, sharing, mobile, etc).

- New Feature: "Center Standard Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons on the Standard Toolbar in the Instant Message Window (invite, send files, etc)

- New Feature: "Center Formatting Toolbar Buttons" centers the buttons on the Formatting Toolbar in the Instant Message Window (emoticons, font, etc).

- New Feature: "Show Idle Status" shows those who are Idle as Idle instead of Away.

- New Feature: "Remove 'My Sharing Folders' Entry from My Computer" removes the My Sharing Folders shortcut/link from My Computer without disabling the function.

- Update: Updated "Shorten Status Info in Info Bar" option from "Contact's Status is set to: Away" to "Contact is Away."

- Update: Updated Restore Settings menu with "Show 'My Sharing Folders' Entry in My Computer".

http://apatch.org/

Thanks Ahmad (Y) Perfect.

look for this:

&lt;BuddyTile id=atom(usertile) SizeId=1 Email=bind(property:".";transform:127;default:" ") IsBuddy=bind(property:".";transform:126) UserTileStyle=CacheOnly Active=Inactive/&gt;

14-14

<Usertileview SizeId=4

32-32

<Usertileview SizeId=2

48-48

<Usertileview SizeId=1

i guess if u set it to 0 u get 96x96

What dll file am I reshacking ?

Thats where you are wrong, unlike you, I don't think that having sceners as friends makes me something special.

Don't bring the immaturity of your forum onto here.

Ahmad, nice update ;)

another thing i've noticed about a-patch is the speed in which it patches wlm compared to mess. I barely see the progress bar and it's done.

Nice release.

Lookinf forward to seeing what changes over the beta, hopefully the last message recieved dialogue will be moved!

also hope a-patch can give us the option to remove sharing folder.

What do you mean? You can disable Sharing Folders in Tools > Options > Sharing Folders and you can remove the My Computer entry using A-Patch.

Hi Ahmed, thanks for the wonderful A-Patch!

Is it possible to create a new option to place the 'find contact' bar within the light blue area, if the user chooses to move it to the bottom?

Like this:

post-9880-1180961138.png

What do you mean? You can disable Sharing Folders in Tools > Options > Sharing Folders and you can remove the My Computer entry using A-Patch.

The current A-Patch cannot remove Sharing Folder from My Computer I think.

The current A-Patch cannot remove Sharing Folder from My Computer I think.

Not only is it posted here but on the front page of my site.

Change log (build 4)