Whats new about Shift Forums

Still have a bit of a hangover, so I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere.

Is it possible to get the old "Last Active Forum Threads" Box back on the Frontpage with this theme?

With Firefox you need to wait for the entire page to load, before the drop-down box appears, takes ages sometimes!

Also, is it due to the hangover or is the theme a bit hard on the eyes? Looks extremebly bright on my 24" Inch monitor, I'm actually squinting my eyes while surfing the site now, even though i love the Theme. But on such a large monitor, something 'darker' needs to stand out, to balance the colors in my opinion! ( As i said, could mostly be due to the hangover. Will let you know tommorow :p )

Besides that, it looks above and beyond awesome :)

Wow, I am typically very hard to impress but this is just BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for all the hard work guys.!

Also, is it due to the hangover or is the theme a bit hard on the eyes? Looks extremebly bright on my 24" Inch monitor, I'm actually squinting my eyes while surfing the site now

Must be your hangover. They should put a legend somewhere: "Dont drink while using Neowin"

With Firefox you need to wait for the entire page to load, before the drop-down box appears, takes ages sometimes!

Are you on dial-up internet? I can't imagine the front page taking more than a second or two.

this is really cool, also i like you can see whose reading the topic down at the bottom ! :D

I'm not sure that was intentional.

Everything looks great, but, the forums seem a little hard to scroll through. All the sections seem to blend together now, instead of being clear and grouped.

The only thing I hate is on the front page, no more recent forum topics on the left? Honestly that's a huge blow. It was lighting fast before, just look, nothing good, leave. Kind of annoying now.

this is really cool, also i like you can see whose reading the topic down at the bottom ! :D

Don't get too used to that, it will be gone shortly.

On a side note, you can always view the front page in Summary View and still see the latest forum posts, etc.

BTW. The only thing I miss is something like the ajax function that refreshed the recent topics lists without the need to refresh the entire page.

Are you on dial-up internet? I can't imagine the front page taking more than a second or two.

I just had the same thing happen to me. Unfortunately, the intellitxt javascript takes an extra second or two and slows down the drop down.

Lol. Keep dreaming.
Easier said than done...
I believe the developers here have said in the past that there are no planned Shift forum themes.
It's just 2.3.1 guys, nothing special.
It's all government funded misinformation.

- https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=570454

What a bunch of teases. :p All of you. The new theme kicks massive ass.

Somehow I knew this was coming... Especially with all the posts in the other thread that Toology quoted.

Excellent job everybody. It looks great :)