Whats new about Shift Forums

Good work, guys. This site has came a long way since I've began using it. I can't wait for the green shift theme to come in, tho! =)

Not sure if this was intentional, but thread descriptions no longer show?

I'll be annoyed if that is gone.

Looks very nice, although I would have liked a black version.

It will come, be patient.

A big two thumbs up to all of the staff that worked on this. It really paid off in a big way!

Congrats to all. :yes:

I don't know if this is posted before or not. This is how the front page looks like in Firefox 2.0.0.4 for Mac OS X 10.4.10. When I open the forum, the drop down menu looks fine then.

neowinnetgf0.jpg

I like the forum skin but why did you change the Front Page? It was perfect before. It's a bit harder to navigate now.. having to click the Forums button to see the new topics.. I preferred being able to just hit the Refresh icon and seeing the new ones presented without me having to have my mouse on a button or having my Browser as the active window. Maybe consider making a Poll about that choice of UI?

**** I'm late! AGAIN!

I was like WTF when the recent post list wasn't there on the main page, then I saw the forums.

TTTTTTTASSSSSTTYYY <3<3<3

Now update those stars!

Hahaha, you sneaky devils, you!

New theme looks great! The only "bug" I see is the Neowin logo being cutoff at the top a bit, but hell, I don't care. Awesome job, guys!

I like the forum skin but why did you change the Front Page? It was perfect before. It's a bit harder to navigate now.. having to click the Forums button to see the new topics.. I preferred being able to just hit the Refresh icon and seeing the new ones presented without me having to have my mouse on a button or having my Browser as the active window. Maybe consider making a Poll about that choice of UI?

+1 :yes:

Love how the Shift has been integrated into the forums. Absolutely perfect.

One suggestion though.. Maybe you can include a refresh button on the titlebar of the new latest news drop downs.

Yeah, I agree. A bit harder to navigate the front page now. I love the color though and don't have an issue with anything else.

Specifically, I have to roll over menus to get where I'm going now. I thought the other way was more usable.