Lost Season 4

My my how fickle some of you are. You distance yourselves from one of the best TV shows around because it's airing later than usual so that you can have new episodes every week until the finale? I don't know why I bothered....

I guess the only way to appease this type of person is to have 52 episodes per season... ya know, where every week is a new episode so that they can't moan, gripe, and complain that it's such a long break. I'm wasting bits now.

I was quite happy with the old method of showing it...waiting this long is really something to gripe about.

Forgive me for stating an opinion different to yours :rolleyes:

I don't mind about the long wait, at least there won't be a mid season break which annoys me and also it'll probably give me a chance to watch some other favourite shows.

She did drop a interesting tidbit about who was "supposedly" or planned to be in the coffin and that the producers initially planned to show the person but changed their minds because they felt it added to the mystery of the finale....the info was from her sources on the show...but who really knows if that was the writers intent.....???

Sorry guys I didn't get any pictures taken and do not know when they will air, but as soon as I know I will let you know.....All in all I had a great time and I have a completely whole new different view of Kristin...

For those of you that said Ben....nope sorry you were wrong....for those of you that felt it was Michael....nope wrong again.....those who said it is somebody we have not seen before nope wrong once again....BUT for alllll of you that said everyone's favorite hunter Locke....you are right...!!

Like I said this is from Kristin who is known to be a VERY reliable source on LOST but she also did say the writers changed their mind about showing Locke....soooo at this point who knows......maybe they will change their minds again....!!??

Source: The ODI

I've just been informed by one of my reliable sources at ABC that Jeremy Davies, as suspected, will be playing one of the characters that is on Naomi's Freighter.

Source: DarkUFO

Source and Source

Lol i was just about to post that Rappy, damn you! I thought it was spoiler free this season for you? ;)

Lol i was just about to post that Rappy, damn you! I thought it was spoiler free this season for you? ;)

I don't class them as spoilers...if someone said here is a picture of the freighter ok I wouldn't read it!

But one bits about the Season 3 finale and the other is a cast inclusion :p

Hi everybody, first post here !!!

Wondering if the Orchid Video is real and applies for the 4th season.

Interesting things there ... Casimir effect (wormholes / time travel ?)

That would bring back to Ms.Hawking, one of the most intriguing characters !!!

An upcoming episode will feature a female translator in her 30s who works at a university and translates from French to English.

Question: Gasp! I love you, Michael, but I'm extremely worried about you. You wasted your energy answering two questions about One Tree Hill in last week's column, and you didn't even mention Lost once! I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.? Nora

Ausiello: Imagine how I felt. I haven't had a decent night's sleep since that column ran last Wednesday. The good news? Order has been restored to the universe and, to prove it, here's a little Lost prattle: As you know, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Rob McElhenney did a small role last season as an Other. Well, here's what you don't know: The scene where Julie rifle-butted him in the head was not the last we were supposed to see of him. He was slated to appear in the May finale in some kind of big Others scene, but he was unavailable due to his Philadelphia sked. If I had a gambling problem, I'd bet my firstborn that we'll see him again.

Everything is hinting that there will be another group joining them on the island but I get the feeling we may not see the freighter for a while. If there even is one.

• 2 weeks later...

John Terry (aka Dr. Christian Shephard) on the Island?

Just had a report in from one of my spies on the Island that they have just seen John Terry, who plays Dr. Christian Shephard, on the Island. He was spotted at Kapahulu Starbucks.

Source: DarkUFO

Nooooooooooooo another Jack flashback :ermm:

haha! so true. maybe they'll have a whole season of Jack flashbacks just for you!

but yeah i think that was one of the things that annoyed me last season.

haha! so true. maybe they'll have a whole season of Jack flashbacks just for you!

but yeah i think that was one of the things that annoyed me last season.

Yeah I bet they do!

Episode 1 - Jack

Episode 2 - Rose and Bernard

Episode 3 - Jack

Episode 4 - Vincent

Thats how I can see the first 4 episodes going :laugh:

Yeah I bet they do!

Episode 1 - Jack

Episode 2 - Rose and Bernard

Episode 3 - Jack

Episode 4 - Vincent

Thats how I can see the first 4 episodes going :laugh:

Out of those the Vincent one probably sounds the best :p

- Jeremy Davies to play character called Daniel Faraday

- Season 4 Premiere is NOT Sawyers as has been mentioned but is in fact Hurley's unless they are shooting out of sequence.

Plus Loads of Filming Updates including a scene maybe from the Premiere.