Lost Season 4

Interesting I would predict he comes from the freighter but not the whole freighter itself just a lifeboat maybe with a few people

Possibly, they are filming the 3rd episode now, so its possible he is on the island and with the losties

Guess whoes back...back again...Libby is back.

OK, so technically, the ABC hit isn't bringing Cynthia Watros' short-lived character back from the dead. But Lost executive producer Carlton Cuse confirms to me exclusively that the actress will be playing Hurley's dearly departed sweetheart again this season for multiple episodes, presumably in more of Desmond's flashbacks.

"She'll be in enough of the show for us to fill in the missing pieces of her story," says Cuse. "We could not be more pleased. Cynthia is a smart and engaging actor, and [executive producer] Damon [Lindelof] and I have some very cool parts of her story left to tell."

Source: TV Guide

Monday doesn't seem like a bad choice. Previously it was competing with American idol which is pretty much lose situation for Lost. I think Canadians had to watch Part 2 of the season finale after American Idol ended. Which means they get 1 hour of Lost, then 2 hours of American Idol, then the last hour of Lost. <_<

But it was on earlier than on ABC so we got to watch each episode twice, back to back.

Does CTV have anything big on Mondays? Maybe they'll push it down to 7pm on some nights. :D

Edited by Rob2687

Yeah I was quite surprised Peewee hasn't been in here posting it seeing as he was the one who alerted Dark ;)

Haha, i didn't alert him but i summarised it for him.

Anyways, summary from the lastest podcast

- Having a surprise Podcast because 22 Sept 2007, 3 year anniversary.

- 100 days on Island, coming up to Xmas, mid December.

- All actors back on the island, plus new characters.

- Flashforwards, flashbacks and flashes in season 4.

- They have decided who Kate ends up with (Jack or Sawyer).

- The flashforward at the end of season 3 is actually the future, it doesn't change.

- Richard Alpert: Droping hints how long he has been on the island in episode 20. They have him "parked" somewhere on the show because of his other projects.

- They had bigger plans for Nikki and Paulo but it took away stories for the other main characters, so they got rid of them.

- Will we find out if Kate is pregnant in season 4, March 2008 time, episode 4.

- Patchey is confirmed dead...for the 3rd time. We might see more of Patchey.

- Good new inside jokes in Season 4, like new coke.

2nd or 3rd episode maybe a Sayid centric

I was in downtown Honolulu today (Saturday 9/22) and they were filming Lost. It was suppose to be in Germany. They had snow(shaved ice) all over the road. Some of the security said it was a Jack scene. It was not it was Sayid. There was no dialog I could hear, just naveen crossing the street several times. they only did about 7

takes and wrapped.

After naveen and jack Bender were talking in the street and the crew was throwing snowballs. It was a strange sight to see. Most of the snow/ice was almost melted except where there was a pile of it they used to cover the street.

I got to talk to Jack and Naveen and get a hug from both. They are so nice. I talked to some of the crew i know and then left. don't know the eppi as they said they are shooting so many right now it's hard to keep up with the shows. They are working 6 days a week except Sunday. I don't know if it so they can do season 4 and part

of season 5 or if it's so they cast and crew can have some time off to work on other projects.

Source: Hawaii Lost Yahoo Group

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard Alpert 400 years old and not returning?

Cuse and Lindelof on Walt, Charlie, Jacob and Flashforwards

Producers of ABC's Lost offered SCI FI Wire a few spoilers for the upcoming fourth season and said that more questions will be answered and more flashbacks and flash-forwards likely when the show returns early next year.

Executive producer and co-creator Damon Lindelof said the fourth season will continue "to answer and ask a lot of questions." But, he added, "season four is going to be a whole new show in a lot of ways. We're really excited with what we're doing and hope that it'll offer as many surprises as the finale did."

Among the spoilers Lindelof revealed: "Michael [Harold Perrineau] is coming back. Definitely. As for Walt [Michael's young son, played by Malcolm David Kelley], we've always known Malcolm was going to grow faster than we could shoot the show. And we planned for it. Trust us. Please trust us."

The show's producers have already figured out what they will do with the mysterious character of Jacob, who was introduced at the end of season three. Picking his words carefully, executive producer Carlton Cuse said, "Yes, we do know how Jacob will be depicted. Notice the careful wording of my answer. And no, Jacob did not appear before he was met by Locke." Cuse also declined to say whether an actor had been chosen to portray the character.

Flashbacks will continue to explain the backgrounds of some of the characters, but there will also be glimpses into the future, the producers said. (In the season finale, viewers saw what appeared to be a flash-florward to Jack [Matthew Fox] and Kate [Evangeline Lilly] after they had been rescued from the island.)

The producers said that it is inevitable that the time-bending story of Lost will continue to use both looks backward and forward. "It's absolutely inevitable, not to migrate completely away from flashbacks, but at least to find a new paradigm for storytelling that changed up the nature of the show," Cuse said. "Moving forwards, you'll get a mix. Every week will hopefully be a guessing game as to not just WHO will be focused on, but WHEN we're focusing on them. Flash-forwards will be a part of season four, yes."

The reverberations of the death of Charlie Hieronymus Pace, played by Lord of the Rings's Dominic Monaghan, at the end of the last season will inevitably continue at the beginning of season four. "The reverberation of that death echoes right into the premiere of season four," Lindelof said.

Source: SCIFI - Wire

^ Nothing really new there. All of that should pretty much be known by now, at least I'd think that most fans would have already known 99% of that.

I agree there should be some promos soon tho :D

I agree there should be some promos soon tho :D

I agree with you there but i guess the promos will come Nov/Dec time. But here is something you don't know...

Episode 4.05 - Desmond Centric

405 feels Desmond centric. Lots of British soldier types. Also, Ray, a psychiatrist who is cold and unfeeling. May recur in several eps. shoots Oct 5- 18

Source: DarkUFO

Episode 4 Kate Centric

Nothing really new here from Ausiello and I suspect that his multiple sources were in fact Ryan's photos and info that we posted a while ago. As for the character information, that's the news that we broke a few days back as well :)

Question: Get to work. I want some Lost scoop. ? Donny

Ausiello: They're currently shooting Episode 4, and multiple sources confirm that it's a Kate-centric outing that features flashbacks and/or flash-forwards. Also, two new, potentially recurring characters are being cast as we speak ? and both are described as "military types" in their late twenties who follow orders without question.

...and would you believe that its a year today since Season 3 first aired!

Episode 4 Kate Centric

Nothing really new here from Ausiello and I suspect that his multiple sources were in fact Ryan's photos and info that we posted a while ago. As for the character information, that's the news that we broke a few days back as well :)

Question: Get to work. I want some Lost scoop. ? Donny

Ausiello: They're currently shooting Episode 4, and multiple sources confirm that it's a Kate-centric outing that features flashbacks and/or flash-forwards. Also, two new, potentially recurring characters are being cast as we speak ? and both are described as "military types" in their late twenties who follow orders without question.

...and would you believe that its a year today since Season 3 first aired!

Wow its such a long time! and nice about the epis:)e :)

If it had come back around nowish it would have caught my attention again but seeing as its not back for another 6 months, I don't care about spoilers or the fact its returning at all.

This is coming from a complete addict to.

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word addict then.

If you aren't a 24 fan, let me tell you - a 'non stop season' FAR outweighs the wait. The whole 'three weeks on, two week break' and repeat scenario is stupid to say the least. 18 weeks in a row will be amazing, and you'll be going 'wow, how did I ever sit through a midseason break'.