Lost Season 4

i dont wanna see behind the scenes photos, it ruins the experience of lost... i always think this actually happened while watching the show, but a day or two later, i remember it's actually a fictional show :p

Since the season hasn't started yet, please use spoiler tags. I know they get annoying after a while, but the spoiler tag is there for a reason. Thanks :D

Ok, just for you Hurmoth, i will keep spoilers in spoiler tags :D

Sawyer, Sayid, Jin, Desmond, Juliet and Hurley spotted on Police Beach

It seems this writer for Tallahassee.com spotted Josh, Naveen, Daniel, Ian, Elizabeth and Jorge at tent city. Of course there's no clue to what eppy they were filming but since the spotting must have been the 15th or earlier ... chances are it's ep 2 and means that Desmond has made it back to the beach to give Charlie's message to the Losties.

Source: Tallhassee

It's Official - Lost Changing to Mondays

My source at ABC has just informed me that Lost will start again on February 4th 2008, at 8PM on Mondays.

Let's have your thoughts on this.

Source: DarkUFO

---------------------------------------------------

Season 4 Premiere is a multi centric episode

I've had permission and confirmation from a number of very good sources that the Season 4 Premiere of Lost will feature multiple character flashbacks and/or flashforwards. This is something a number of people have speculated about, including myself, due to conflicting nature of the centric episode spoilers for Episode.

We initially thought this was a Sawyer centric episode then I got confirmation that it would definitely feature Hurley, well know it seems that both were correct. So far we can speculate that it will feature Sawyer and Hurley but could also feature other characters.

--------------------------------------------------

More Photos from Season 4 filming

Not really spoiler pics.

Mondays...well that sucks...I mean for people in US its gonna compete with something I bet.

Yeah thats true, is Heroes on a Monday?

Yeah in that case then it competes with Prison Break which is crap because if Lost attract more Prison Break could be canceled...Tuesday would be a good day.

Well i don't really care about the date, doesn't really effect me.

I'm excited about the centric for season 4 prem though :D

What the heck.... I can't have all these Mondays shows!! Prison Break, 24, Heroes AND Lost? They want to kill the show's numbers....

Someone who agrees with me!!!

one of those shows is gonna get canceled next season and thats a fact if all this goes down...ABC have to rethink the day.

Monday's? I'm not sure I like that either, but I'll wait and see how it goes before I bash that change. Thankfully I have a DVR with dual tuners, so I can record Lost and another show at the same time :)

Locke won an Emmy for best supporting actor.

Prison Break vs. Lost

Heroes vs. 24

Lost will crush Prison Break. Heroes has only 1 season so it could still flop but 24 is kind of on its way out unless they turn it around this season.

Edited by Rob2687

More to the Hatch Implosion

Thanks to KeepingAwake for the following quote by Damon Lindelof in an interview he did last month but one that I've not seen myself and hopefully a few of you will not have also.

Bankrate: Any clues you can give us since we won't be seeing the show back on until next February (2008)?

Damon Lindelof: I know there are "Save Charlie" T-shirts popping up around. (pause. silence) "The Hatch" imploded according to Locke but there is definitely more to this story. You will get a better picture of what happens later. And Jacob? The answer lies further downstream in the ongoing story. (longer pause). Character names on the show are not assigned without a reason. And yes, that is a clue. I will tell you that the season finale definitely set up season four. It will make you realize that the house you are standing in actually has a lot more rooms than you thought when you came into it.

Source: BankRate

-----------------------------------------------------

New Roles Announced

New Characters on Lost. I've not info on the episode but I am summing 4 or 5. Let's have you guess/thoughts as to who they are.

MARK FORRESTER

40's, Male. All Ethnicities. Handsome and cocky. Corporate type.

ARTHUR GALZETHRON

60's, Male. All Ethnicities. President of a coporation.

MELISSA WATERS

40's, Female. All Ethnicities. Attractive. Confident Business woman.

They use names as a clue ..., so the match of Daniel Faraday may be true.

Also, return to the Hatch implosion ..., the moment when Desmond began with Flash-Forwards and Time-Travel...

Jacob is related to that? I mean, someone trapped between dimensions or something like that?

Yeah I would imagine Prison Break would be gone if Lost does indeed battle it head to head.

Yeah congrats to Locke :)

Prison Break should end at the end of the season anyway just because they're already stretching it out too much when it should have ended.

Anyway can't wait for Lost. The multi-centric episodes sound a lot more interesting and be a better season opener.