Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

anybody want to help me get some skulls a couple are a pain in the ass to get like the rings skull

Actually that one turned out pretty easy. Just remember that you only need the last 7 ring jumps to complete it and to do it after you kill Truth. Go back and kill the flood back to the first area and then you're free to go back and jump the rings.

ok thx ironman i will try that i was playing with zerolimit & we couldnt figure it out lastnight

Just in case, the ring order you need is: 4 6 5 4 5 3 4 with the first ring being the once closest to the level's entrance and the seventh ring the one closest to Truth. Ring 4 has a red section in it.

Guys, I am playing Social Scrimish (h/e you spell it), and I have been playing all night last night and NOT one time did I get to play the game mode Zombie, is that like a scarce game mode or something?

Other than that I have been having a hell of a fun time!

Is anyone else having the problem in matchmaking where it can't get the information from the server?

That happened to me during the beta, not (yet) in the retail game

Definitely a really good time with everyone earlier today, honestly some truly classic matches. I cant believe all this time so far we really did not play some more of the Custom matches. :wacko: The Infection matches, and that incredibly hectic King Of The Hill Match, were all insanely fun. We also have to play some All Rockets again sometime soon at least one more time, as I actually found a Mode I was halfway decent at and did not place last as I usually do.

It really was great there towards the end when we had all 16 slots filled. Fun times indeed.

I definitely have to sit down and play some CoOp with my cousin. He had never played any Halo before this, just got his 360 last week, and I more or less talked him into buying Halo 03 so we could play together, and I could tell he was frustrated as all hell. Hell, I still have to beat the SP myself, only on Chapter XI. :blush:

Glad we got to play today, as The truth is I have the Orange Box pre-ordered and will have it this Tuesday or Wednesday since it was free overnight shipping, and I also got PGR4 from Gamefly today, so I am not sure how much Halo 03 I will be playing over the next few weeks. I also move on the 18th of this month, and will be occupied with getting the house in order for a few weeks after that, and I get married on November 17th. So with those two new games, and the fact I will not have much time to play anyway because of everything going on, that was more than likely one of my last "hurrahs" with H3MP.

So since that may have very well been one of my last true Halo 03 MP sessions for a long time to come, I say thanks again to everyone that made it fun as hell and who were down to play with me even though I suck bad. :yes:

Definitely a really good time with everyone earlier today, honestly some truly classic matches. I cant believe all this time so far we really did not play some more of the Custom matches. :wacko: The Infection matches, and that incredibly hectic King Of The Hill Match, were all insanely fun.

Yeah, I jumped into that King of the Hill halfway through, but it was great, amazingly action-packed :p

Definitely a really good time with everyone earlier today, honestly some truly classic matches. I cant believe all this time so far we really did not play some more of the Custom matches. :wacko: The Infection matches, and that incredibly hectic King Of The Hill Match, were all insanely fun. We also have to play some All Rockets again sometime soon at least one more time, as I actually found a Mode I was halfway decent at and did not place last as I usually do.

It really was great there towards the end when we had all 16 slots filled. Fun times indeed.

I definitely have to sit down and play some CoOp with my cousin. He had never played any Halo before this, just got his 360 last week, and I more or less talked him into buying Halo 03 so we could play together, and I could tell he was frustrated as all hell. Hell, I still have to beat the SP myself, only on Chapter XI. :blush:

Glad we got to play today, as The truth is I have the Orange Box pre-ordered and will have it this Tuesday or Wednesday since it was free overnight shipping, and I also got PGR4 from Gamefly today, so I am not sure how much Halo 03 I will be playing over the next few weeks. I also move on the 18th of this month, and will be occupied with getting the house in order for a few weeks after that, and I get married on November 17th. So with those two new games, and the fact I will not have much time to play anyway because of everything going on, that was more than likely one of my last "hurrahs" with H3MP.

So since that may have very well been one of my last true Halo 03 MP sessions for a long time to come, I say thanks again to everyone that made it fun as hell and who were down to play with me even though I suck bad. :yes:

Crap, I knew I should have joined when you sent me those 2 invites! Arggg, I had to almost finish legendary though. Sorry!

On November 6th, i played my last Halo match. So i better get crackin' while i can :laugh:

that days gonna be very hectic hehe you playing single player or multi player 1st ?

also i do wish the game has co-op campain like halo 3 does

that days gonna be very hectic hehe you playing single player or multi player 1st ?

also i do wish the game has co-op campain like halo 3 does

This is dangerously off-topic, but I'm completing Single-Player first, do multiplayer for about a week, then I'm going for veteran Singleplay. :shiftyninja:

Was good playing with fellow Neowinians earlier, while i was not in the 16 player matches, I was in those ones at the beginning, best was that Big Team Slayer on The Last Resort, I was on Red team, we were behind the whole match and was about 89-75 to blues, it went to 98-94 to Blues (I think, I'm just guessing) then we Reds managed to win the match, I was over the moon, was definately the most intensed match I have played so far. Cheers for all those who played in the games I was in.

Was good playing with fellow Neowinians earlier, while i was not in the 16 player matches, I was in those ones at the beginning, best was that Big Team Slayer on The Last Resort, I was on Red team, we were behind the whole match and was about 89-75 to blues, it went to 98-94 to Blues (I think, I'm just guessing) then we Reds managed to win the match, I was over the moon, was definately the most intensed match I have played so far. Cheers for all those who played in the games I was in.

It was 98 each

@ Bangbang, I had those problems earlier with "information from Bungie servers" or whatever it was..