Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

ramsy66
2871947fullhj8.th.jpg

Bad... bad... glitch...

You can shoot through that area?? :o

Spookie
You can shoot through that area?? :o

I had that happen to me last night when I was playing against some Americans, their ping was 'red' so as they warped around my 360 was highlighting them through walls oddly enough!

ramsy66
I had that happen to me last night when I was playing against some Americans, their ping was 'red' so as they warped around my 360 was highlighting them through walls oddly enough!

Funny how they let small bugs like that make it into such a highly acclaimed game. :no:

LOC

Sniff, no one adds me to their friends list so I can get my arse kicked all the time :(

I r sad. I HATE YOU ALL!

ramsy66
Sniff, no one adds me to their friends list so I can get my arse kicked all the time :(

I r sad. I HATE YOU ALL!

Added :)

Spookie
Funny how they let small bugs like that make it into such a highly acclaimed game. :no:

To be fair Bungie does play on their internal network. Their setup is ideal and is basicaly lab testing. Until you let the world play you won't see these issues crop up.

That and it doesn't help if you've got MS on your back riding you like a pony to the release date.

Elliott

I r sad. I HATE YOU ALL!

Added. :p

ramsy66

Your technique seems to work LOC.

I are also sad, nobody has added me!! :shifty:

*Waits for friend requests to roll in*

DirtyLarry

I r sad. I HATE YOU ALL!

I checked last night and it said you were playing Stranglehold (or was it Shadowrun??).

So you can definitely join me in getting our asses handed to us together, although I finally feel like I am getting slightly better, as last night was the first night I did not feel completely helpless. And damn it all, I can drive a Warthog and/or arm the turret on a Warthog with the best of them!

Pheee

Just added some more people.

Ag3nt Slane

Elliot Live

ramsy66zool

tehspookeh

ramsy66
Just added some more people.

Ag3nt Slane

Elliot Live

ramsy66zool

tehspookeh

Thanks! We should have a big Neowin Halo 3 meet some time :)

Sethos

Nice, me and a friend teamed up in 2 v 2 ranked matches ... My god I've never had so much fun! And we only had to play vanilla Team Slayer. My god that is some of the most fun I've had in a long time.

BajiRav
I checked last night and it said you were playing Stranglehold (or was it Shadowrun??).

So you can definitely join me in getting our asses handed to us together, although I finally feel like I am getting slightly better, as last night was the first night I did not feel completely helpless. And damn it all, I can drive a Warthog and/or arm the turret on a Warthog with the best of them!

I was your gunner Larry. :D Unfrotunately my headset has some loose wires or something. I can't talk or hear properly. Need to look for that other headset lying around somewhere,

LOC
Your technique seems to work LOC.

I are also sad, nobody has added me!! :shifty:

*Waits for friend requests to roll in*

I dunno who you guys added, but it wasn't me :( I left my 360 on all night, and I didn't get one new friend request. I hope you didn't add "LOC" or something like that, heh.

Yeah, I was playing Halo 3 right before Stranglehold, but I got tired of listening to some punk 12 year old question my sexuality for over an hour and went to play some Chow Yun Fat instead :D

So come on guys, everyone add me, and when I wake up in 5 hours maybe we can like, all play and stuff!

DirtyLarry
I was your gunner Larry. :D Unfrotunately my headset has some loose wires or something. I can't talk or hear properly. Need to look for that other headset lying around somewhere,

And a damn fine job you did. (Y) No doubt.

Yeah, I was playing Halo 3 right before Stranglehold, but I got tired of listening to some punk 12 year old question my sexuality for over an hour and went to play some Chow Yun Fat instead :D

I honestly did not even know you had Halo 03 until you posted, or else I would have included you in my mass message I sent out over Live last night. Now I know, so no doubt prepare for some decent times. The good thing is we usually avois those 12 year olds, at least on our team so we do not have to hear them while playing!

We have yet to accomplish a completely full Neowin room though, came very close a few times but not full just yet, so I am still wanting it to happen. :yes:

ramsy66
I dunno who you guys added, but it wasn't me :( I left my 360 on all night...

Definately added the right one! I used the one from your sig. Add me instead if you like, ramsy66zool, it's in my sig.

Oh by the way, got me a Halo 3 T-Shirt :D It has a huge image of the spartan helmet, with crossed shotguns behind it, 5 stars above it and under it, it says UNSCDF, and on the back below the collar it has the 3 logo. It's so cool, smells really nice because it's new, too :woot:

Hupp

i pretty much jump on any time DL sends out an invite unless i am already in a huge group. It's always a good time

BajiRav
And a damn fine job you did. (Y) No doubt.

I honestly did not even know you had Halo 03 until you posted, or else I would have included you in my mass message I sent out over Live last night. Now I know, so no doubt prepare for some decent times. The good thing is we usually avois those 12 year olds, at least on our team so we do not have to hear them while playing!

We have yet to accomplish a completely full Neowin room though, came very close a few times but not full just yet, so I am still wanting it to happen. :yes:

oh well I think I sucked overall in that game. :blush:

I think we should do a Forge session with Neowin players sometime. That would be fun.

Samboini

I'm gonna keep my eyes open for the super Neowin matches; the only problem for me is they occur at about 3am UK time!

Samboini

Awesome stick... having seen that it inspired me to have a quick peek on YouTube, and much to my delight there are a variety of other lucky sticks ;) !

neoadorable

hope you feel better Pure. will be joining this hopefully this weekend...