Call of Duty 4 General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

Is there any way you can remap the button layout for the 360 version? I still have my Halo 3 fingers and I find it very difficult to crouch, sprint, and melee in tight situations, resulting in death.

I belive you can change that in the options. I was used to the button layout for Halo as well, so I switched to the "Tactical" button layout, which is near identical to Halo's.

Yeah, that's what I did. Tactical does help making it easier to melee, but I still wish you could crouch with the left stick. It causes so much confusion.

Well i just finished the Single player campaign last night, it was arround 1AM and i was clapping LOL this game is great, the only thing and just one thing i didn't like was that at one mission, i saw a box in the sky LOL, i guess that was an imperfection or something.

anyway.... Great game :)

Ah, I play late at night when I don't get a chance to during the day. Today I was out all day, but did get some gaming in late. But yea, whenever you guys are on next, be sure to send me an invite. :)

I hope your good, because my party is pretty freakin good. We were 8-1 last night, and only lost that game cause we had a guy who never played before, and a game level 7. one of them got 2 points!....

gotta say am not liking the single player...on hardened it's just annoying. not a challenge, just annoying. had to restart on normal. thanks a lot IW!

WOW.. I got a great little COD4 story.

So there we were, losing 2 games in a row (which rarely happens) and we back out (the 3 of us) and join another game, were we met this <<AD>> clan or something. We played on the countdown map (missle silo ones) and these guys CAMPED inside this bunker the entire time, it was so annoying. We kept trying to rush, but these campers were covering this bunker like crazy, and the far right side of the map with a sniper and a machine gun. So we ended up losing 700 - 630 (time expired).

Then the **** talking began. I called them losers for camping the entire map, and things started to heat up, yelling back and forth, until the next game started. The 4 of these AD clan members, 3 of us and the other 5 were randoms. There isn't many places to camp on this map, except at the top of the unfinished house on the back of the map. We took that over immediately, ranked up some kills, until they all started hiding in the back corners, so we chased them all down.

Finally we caught up to them again and again, and again, murdering them all, and won the game 750 - 530. Then asoon as the game ending, I started laughing and celebrating how we pwnd these bitches, and they all left the session LOL

Yea lylesback2 sorry about that. When I get some more gun upgrades (I don't have any scopes yet, I've just started to play MP more and more now), I'll be sure to join you guys again in the future if you need another. ;)

gotta say am not liking the single player...on hardened it's just annoying. not a challenge, just annoying. had to restart on normal. thanks a lot IW!

Yeah, thats COD4 - wallhacking bots :(

i officially. will NEVER EVER own a dog now. ****ing dogs.

not so much the wallhacking as the constant spawn-behind-your back and shoot you up before you can even blink. even on normal it was a challenge. and the mini game after the credits is awesome!! too bad it wasn't a full level.

man the tech in this game is amazing, several times i caught myself saying they surely can't do this yet? don't call me surely.

oh and IW the Aliens references were a bit much

I just beat the game on Veteran today, it was beautiful. It doesn't quite recapture that magikal feeling that CoD2 did on Veteran, but it was still amazing.

The one achievement that I'm missing is The Mile High Club. I have no idea how I'm going to beat that, but I'm going to give it one hell of a shot. Has anyone gotten that achievement? Any tips you'd care to share? :D

I just beat the game on Veteran today, it was beautiful. It doesn't quite recapture that magikal feeling that CoD2 did on Veteran, but it was still amazing.

The one achievement that I'm missing is The Mile High Club. I have no idea how I'm going to beat that, but I'm going to give it one hell of a shot. Has anyone gotten that achievement? Any tips you'd care to share? :D

This is basically how I went by about completeing it:

You can also check out the suggestions here: http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/sho...ead.php?t=59811

Yeah got the game yesterday, was in the CoD4 beta but this game is amazing, currently doing the SP then may jump onto the MP later , much better than CoD3 imo. (Y):)

glad you like, mp is rather addicting!

MP is an horrible experience if you end up in non even teams: I started as a level 1 newbie private with pop-up guns with general and colonel beating the clock out of me with their P90. Average life span: 5 seconds.

I miss the rank/level matching of Halo 3.

MP is an horrible experience if you end up in non even teams: I started as a level 1 newbie private with pop-up guns with general and colonel beating the clock out of me with their P90. Average life span: 5 seconds.

I miss the rank/level matching of Halo 3.

Yep, the teambalancing sucks

I miss having options in COD4 MP!

What level yall at? :p

Im lvl40 - cant believe you reached the top so fast MichaelBL :/

Im lvl40 - cant believe you reached the top so fast MichaelBL :/

Had a good run :laugh:

I mostly play Search & Destroy due to the tons of points.

I'm currently level 40 again, first time in Prestige Mode - But i started to take it slow, enjoying the game instead :)

Had a good run :laugh:

I mostly play Search & Destroy due to the tons of points.

I'm currently level 40 again, first time in Prestige Mode - But i started to take it slow, enjoying the game instead :)

I play Hardcore mode (only S&D and Team Deathmatch) - no hud and bullets are actually lethal :p

How many times can you do Prestige Mode? and what are the different stars for each time?

Oh, and got any tips'n'tricks? :D