MVC's, the ones we missed

At the moment MVC's can nominate, but staff have the final say.

Radish?

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Can members be removed from the MVC group?

• 1 month later...
Things like this just create an elitist subculture and alienate the members who feel they are not getting any recognition for their efforts.

I disagree. This group has been around for a while now and nothing bad has happened. In fact, I think the recognition has encouraged the MVC's to post and help even more than before.

I don't think anything negative came from the creation of the MVC group. Neowin is a growing community with helpful members, some more so than others. Recognizing these members shows the community that good deeds are noticed. Congratulations again to the current MVCs. You guys (and girls) deserved it. (Y)

PS: Whoever came up with this idea deserves the Neowin Nobel Peace Price. :laugh:

I don't think anything negative came from the creation of the MVC group. Neowin is a growing community with helpful members, some more so than others. Recognizing these members shows the community that good deeds are noticed. Congratulations again to the current MVCs. You guys (and girls) deserved it. (Y)

PS: Whoever came up with this idea deserves the Neowin Nobel Peace Price. :laugh:

+1

view from an MVC:

yeh i believe it has made me try to post more, and try to help people out more than what i did. i think the program was introduced correctly etc,

and +1 for teh Neowin Nobel Peace Price!

ste