MVC's, the ones we missed

That's weird, I was just reading threads in the Hardware Hangout, and thinking to myself that chconline would be deserving for this award as he does help a lot in there. And now he has. :laugh:

Congrats to you four. :)

General Discussion and Poll Station are giant voids of nothing. So when you're most active in either one of those areas, I'd say your overall contribution to Neowin...is, well....um yeah.

General Discussion and Poll Station are giant voids of nothing. So when you're most active in either one of those areas, I'd say your overall contribution to Neowin...is, well....um yeah.

That doesn't really make sense. I am apparently most active in General Discussion but only 13% of my 12,288 posts are in there.

It depends what people are saying what you post is worthwhile but I think my Media posts are not really helping Neowin but I am sure people have seen movies or tv shows because of what I post so in a way I help but anyway congrats guys!

How does that not make sense? That means that the largest "chunk" of your posts in any one section is 13% and it is in General discussion. It's only 13%, but that means that your other posts are spread in smaller percentages across the other subforums.

How does that not make sense? That means that the largest "chunk" of your posts in any one section is 13% and it is in General discussion. It's only 13%, but that means that your other posts are spread in smaller percentages across the other subforums.

I post in no more than 10 sub-forums, but I don't know why we're on this anyway, I'm not that fussed :D