The Big Wrestling Thread!

Having watched the Royal Rumble match i barely noticed Punk after a while. It seemed like he didn't really care about it and maybe that's just it. He could be burnt out from his schedule and just not enjoying things anymore.

It's all a work, I doubt in any world WWE would just let Punk leave

How many stars have walked out at one time or another? Pretty much all of them.

Hello,

Maybe he is ****ed that AJ didnt have anything to do with the Rumble (I know Damien is :p )

Not a good way to handle it. Vince will book her to lose the title in 3 seconds to Hornswaggle as revenge.

Hello,

Maybe he is ****ed that AJ didnt have anything to do with the Rumble (I know Damien is :p )

She'd probably lose to Naomi again if she had! *sigh*

Colt Cabana's name has came up a lot within WWE lately with the idea that he could be used as a familiar face to work on the WWE Network. Colt has been at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando several times in the past month or so.

He won't now ;)

If any of you are MMA fans you probably saw Ariel Helwani's interview with CM Punk a few days ago. He seemed very tired with WWE's creative direction and his schedule. I would be interested to see him in a real fight (MMA). :P He would probably die, but it would be interesting to watch.

TMZ has now picked up the story. I can pretty much say with 99% certainty that this is NOT a work and he really quit.  I think it was a smart move.  He can now rest up and heal.  He saved up a lot of money and he can live comfortably for a long time.  And let's face it, he will probably come back in 3 years and then be in the main event at Wrestlemania. :)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/29/cm-punk-quit-wwe-wrestlemania-batista/

If any of you are MMA fans you probably saw Ariel Helwani's interview with CM Punk a few days ago. He seemed very tired with WWE's creative direction and his schedule. I would be interested to see him in a real fight (MMA). :p He would probably die, but it would be interesting to watch.

Dana probably respects him too much to give him the Toney deal, but he's 35 and saddled with nagging injuries. He'd get creamed, regardless of his BJJ black belt.