WWDC '08

CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

From what I've seen, there's still no flash so whether or not it's upgraded is a moot point really.

Scirwode

I'm sorry but I'm failing to see the reason for a 3G iPhone with no front facing camera? One of, if not THE reason for 3G is for video calls...

Why oh why Apple do you announce such great apps for the iPhone then do something like this. No front camera, no 32GB version, and still the same ****ing camera. I'm disappointed...

Anyways, anyone know if the GPS will have voice navigation like a TomTom or a Garmin?

if rogers can come up with a good data plan then i might be getting an iphone (that would be my first cell phone since i got rid of mine in 2002.....)

i think i will stick with the old one, with 2.0

indeed. I will be doing the same thing plus i like the looks of iphone v1 better than v2

3G iPhone is now on the Apple store (yup, it's re-opened) ready for pre-order

Nope, can't preorder.

'Twice as fast, half the price' is a good tagline.

This sucks donkey balls.

2008wwdclive6.jpg

This was my biggest let down for the WWDC. We never saw who this hawtt! body woman is ?

Cara is that you? lol

I was ****ed that there was no front-mounted camera. But thinking about it. I have one on my K800i and I've NEVER used in like two years I've had the phone. And a better MP camera on the back doesn't make a better picture. I only ever use 2MP on my K800i.

Meh. Not such a good WWDC. They only talked about iPhone and mobileme basically.

so the news channel was correct.. "wwdc iphone 'show??'" lol

i couldn't care much for the 3G, but the flush headphone jack and bigger battery life really made me want the new phone :(

This was my biggest let down for the WWDC. We never saw who this hawtt! body woman is ?

Cara is that you? lol

hahah yeah man