GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra (movie)

Wow, so they are totally going away from everyone having their own special outfit. While that is more realistic, not sure I like it since it is GI Joe and not some random special forces movie.

All that work for a Zip up, white trenchcoat battle outfit for Stormshadow, Nice double swords, the works..... and NO Tabi Boots? lol at the Tennis Shoes / Sneakers.... Storm Shadow - NIKE spokesNinja

I'm sure I will see it because I really want a good GI Joe movie. And I'm sure I will regret it because I get a terrible GI Joe movie. Just like transformers.

Since this seems to becoming the GI Joe thread, here is more

Brendan Fraser has filmed a cameo appearance as Gung Ho in Stephen Sommer's "G.I. Joe" movie. The character gets to ride a "three wheeled motorcycle".

If Snake Eyes is the name of the movie, it's been used in the late 90's in a movie with Nicolas Cage ;)

No, it's called G.I. Joe, this thread just started off with pictures of Snake Eyes specifically and that's why this thread is titled "Snake Eyes Revealed."

Oh wow, Snake Eyes looks like he came from some Asian boyband. Rofl.

Haha ya, or one of those daft punk kids....Cool on the outside, nerd on the inside.

But people buy that costume **** up, so maybe this movie will make some money. :p

No, it's called G.I. Joe, this thread just started off with pictures of Snake Eyes specifically and that's why this thread is titled "Snake Eyes Revealed."

Yeah, I'd update the thread name, but I don't know how. If anyone knows of a way to update a thread name, pls let me know.

Yeah, I'd update the thread name, but I don't know how. If anyone knows of a way to update a thread name, pls let me know.

Subs can usually edit their own posts so get a mod to rename it "Official G.I Joe Thread" or something might be easier.

6eezw6.jpg

ComingSoon.net/Superhero Hype! is today premiering the first look at former "Lost" star Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Heavy Duty in Paramount Pictures' G.I. Joe, coming to theaters on August 7, 2009. The big screen adaptation, directed by Stephen Sommers, co-stars Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Rachel Nichols, Said Taghmaoui, Marlon Wayans, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Arnold Vosloo and Christopher Eccleston.

As promised in the past, the IESB promises to bring you the latest and greatest G.I. JOE movie news. We were the first to bring you the exclusive casting news that Chris Eccleston was set to play the masked baddie after David Murray dropped out.

The leaked cast pictures last week didn't include this guy, here is your VERY FIRST look at Chris Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV aka DESTRO in G.I. JOE! And Dark Horizons has the first look at Breaker, the communications expert of the Joe team.

294gkud.jpg

209kshu.jpg

post-43025-1210198671.gif

That's the only Storm Shadow I know. I don't know what that flamboyant asian is supposed to be. :rofl:

full_movieimage_16823.jpg

This one is ok but the trench coat doesn't look right.

Theres alot of pictures coming out now which are awesome, at first I thought G.I Joe would be crap but maybe changing mind.

As promised in the past, the IESB promises to bring you the latest and greatest G.I. JOE movie news. We were the first to bring you the exclusive casting news that Chris Eccleston was set to play the masked baddie after David Murray dropped out.

The leaked cast pictures last week didn't include this guy, here is your VERY FIRST look at Chris Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV aka DESTRO in G.I. JOE! And Dark Horizons has the first look at Breaker, the communications expert of the Joe team.

Meh...what about Destro's mask? :huh: