Battlefield Bad Company

I'm gonna stick around for another hour or so, want to see some of that Munky Magic ... That reminds me of a song ...

Haha awesome I have a theme tune! :laugh:

I'm gonna stick around for another hour or so, want to see some of that Munky Magic ... That reminds me of a song ...

Sorry about that team kill. You ran into my bullets! :laugh:

Got the Vehikill achievement, and ranked up again though. Something weird happened with my headset, I could only hear you guys through the TV.

Well that's it for me, 4am is late enough for anyone :(

^^ HeHe you never heard of Monkey? Awesome program :p

'grats on the vehikill and rank up AJ, You're headset is fine, Pete did a team kill on it, it will reset itself in the next round.

Haha awesome I have a theme tune! :laugh:

All great FPS superheroes have theme songs... :laugh:

@ .KICK, I did see DM finally got you back with a team kill though. :rofl:

Well that's it for me, 4am is late enough for anyone :(

^^ HeHe you never heard of Monkey? Awesome program :p

'grats on the vehikill and rank up AJ, You're headset is fine, Pete did a team kill on it, it will reset itself in the next round.

Yeah, I got team killed so much in that last game, one from you which made me laugh! Shooting me down in the corridor lol Did I see AJ kill Belgarath or was it the other way around?

Was fun though, wish Squad system wasn't so screwed up!

All great FPS superheroes have theme songs... :laugh:

@ .KICK, I did see DM finally got you back with a team kill though. :rofl:

Haha, we said we were even now. Although in reality I still think it's 6:1 in his favour lol :hmmm: John TK him at one point also. I think it brings us closer together :laugh:

@ John, yeah I used to watch Monkey Magic in the early morning on Channel 4 :punk:

Can't wait to see the disaster that will be on COD4 tomorrow lol.

Anyways I'm away to watch Rocky! :cool:

Yeah, I got team killed so much in that last game, one from you which made me laugh! Shooting me down in the corridor lol Did I see AJ kill Belgarath or was it the other way around?

Yup I did. Also team damaged DM. Both within about a minute of each other. :laugh:

Can't wait to see the disaster that will be on COD4 tomorrow lol.

What time?

Last night is the first time ever I have truly been frustrated with the game.

I was frustrated with the squad thing, even though I knew it was not going to work, it still was annoying watching people get sent to the other team.

I was also just extremely frustrated overall, as I have never, ever played worse.

So those are the reasons I never came back on so my apologies, but also as planned I did pick up Siren (well the first 4 episodes) for the PS3. Thing is though I never even played it, I got hooked on the Pixel Junk: Eden demo, high recommend it to anyone with a PS3.

Last night is the first time ever I have truly been frustrated with the game.

I was frustrated with the squad thing, even though I knew it was not going to work, it still was annoying watching people get sent to the other team.

I was also just extremely frustrated overall, as I have never, ever played worse.

So those are the reasons I never came back on so my apologies, but also as planned I did pick up Siren (well the first 4 episodes) for the PS3. Thing is though I never even played it, I got hooked on the Pixel Junk: Eden demo, high recommend it to anyone with a PS3.

No worries, you would've got ****ed off more. Squad system got even worse. None of us were together most times. Couple times, I wasn't even in a squad so had to keep spawning back at base :(

^ that's ok dude, we started playing a little later for an hour and a half or so. We didn't do much better then either :p I think John and I had one good round and then it was back to playing **** lol.

Was a bad night for all of us on the whole.

You up for COD4 tonight?

Seems like you guys are having a lot of fun with this game.

I may have to pick it up.

Definitely, and with Conquest mode coming very soon, the fun is gonna continue (Y)

Is there anywhere selling it particularly cheap? It's pay day :D

I'll have a look and see what I can find, just for you :p

Edit:

@ynnoj, Here you go dude:

?35 from Game.co.uk

use the voucher codeT5J194MZX>. Remember to use any points you have as well to get it cheaper:))

Will keep my eyes open for anywhere cheaper

Edited by DrunknMunky

Definitely, and with Conquest mode coming very soon, the fun is gonna continue (Y)

the big rumor is that global communication will be introduced with this one

Global communication will be interesting, wonder how it will be implemented with the squad system also?

As mentioned above it was very frustrating last night, especially when you get stuck on a team of whiny Germans :p

I may not possibly be around this evening for either BF:BC nor COD4 as a mate of mine has a gig this evening and wants me to tag along as support (yay a night of drinking coke/orange juice whilst everyone else gets ****ed :() I should be back from that around 12:30-1am ish so I'll jump on and see who's playing what then.

Global communication will be interesting, wonder how it will be implemented with the squad system also?

Aren't there 1 or 2 buttons unused on the d-pad? They shoud use that button to switch between global/squad communication.

But if they do implement something like this, it should be common sense/courtesy to stick to squad communication unless absolutely necessary because I don't want to hear 5 whiney kids throughout the entire round.

As mentioned above it was very frustrating last night, especially when you get stuck on a team of whiny Germans :p

I may not possibly be around this evening for either BF:BC nor COD4 as a mate of mine has a gig this evening and wants me to tag along as support (yay a night of drinking coke/orange juice whilst everyone else gets ****ed :() I should be back from that around 12:30-1am ish so I'll jump on and see who's playing what then.

Oh my, I had that one round also, I was stuck with 3 of them, tried some German, they responded, I got scared (had no idea what they said!) and went into Private Chat with Munky to escape! LOL

Global communication , not sure how that will work with the squad system.

I'll play some BF with you when you get back depending how well the COD session goes :blink:

Edited by .KICK

Oh my, I had that one round also, I was stuck with 3 of them, tried some German, they responded, I got scared (had no idea what they said!) and went into Private Chat with someone to escape! LOL

Global communication , not sure how that will work with the squad system.

My name isn't 'Someone' :o

Aren't there 1 or 2 buttons unused on the d-pad? They shoud use that button to switch between global/squad communication.

But if they do implement something like this, it should be common sense/courtesy to stick to squad communication unless absolutely necessary because I don't want to hear 5 whiney kids throughout the entire round.

I was thinking the same thing when you originally posted this.

Hopefully we can do as on COD4 and re-rank up, or at least someway to achieve something playing conquest.

& people its most annoying when u DONT spawn in the squads helicopter, its easy kills for us both.