Battlefield Bad Company

Good games guys :yes: I think I'm going to play the hell out of it tomorrow, probably from early afternoon onwards. I reached rank 23 tonight so I want to meet my target and finish by tomorrow night :D

lol, I think it's safe to say Habnad really likes the map Oasis. Too many idiots driving boats on there :p

I never did eat the rest of my ice cream either lol :(

I enjoyed the games this evening, though I was a bit bad as my hands are ceasing up again (excuses excuses :() I'll be on around 6pm again tomorrow evening (UK time) so should catch you guys then. Don't know what rank I am, just know I'm rank :)

Good games guys :yes: I think I'm going to play the hell out of it tomorrow, probably from early afternoon onwards. I reached rank 23 tonight so I want to meet my target and finish by tomorrow night :D

lol, I think it's safe to say Habnad really likes the map Oasis. Too many idiots driving boats on there :p

I never did eat the rest of my ice cream either lol :(

Yeah, great games. They really need a BF patch out asap!
I enjoyed the games this evening, though I was a bit bad as my hands are ceasing up again (excuses excuses :() I'll be on around 6pm again tomorrow evening (UK time) so should catch you guys then. Don't know what rank I am, just know I'm rank :)

I will agree, definitely good games. It was great playing with you guys. Have to see what the weather is going to be like tomorrow. I think it's supposed to be like today again, and if thats the case, I'll definitely look for you guys. I need to at least get to rank 20.

Sorry about the ice cream. Should have just camped somewhere and finished it! :yes:

I think I got one boat. If I'm correct on username, .KICK has a radar eye with that rocket launcher. He was getting everything! Even though I'm still laughing at that shot I took at that guy when I thought I was using my shotgun. :laugh:

Help out the time challenged here. What time is 6PMUK time? 2PM right?

umm .. not sure ... if its any help I am making this post at 2:10am in my locale (UK) so I think it is 5 hours ahead of your time. So 1pm? I hate time zones :p

Now I'll remember you guys are 5 hours ahead of me. For some reason 4 hours was stuck in my head.

I'm with you BeLGaRaTh, I hate time zones too :) So, I'll start looking for you at 1.

It must be worse for those actually living in the US/Canada, isnt there something like a 4hr difference between one side and the other? That would truly cabbage my head :( At least here in the UK I know that we are all the same time.

Anyhoo, its 4:09 here (23:09 your time) so I best try and get some sleep.

It must be worse for those actually living in the US/Canada, isnt there something like a 4hr difference between one side and the other? That would truly cabbage my head :( At least here in the UK I know that we are all the same time.

Anyhoo, its 4:09 here (23:09 your time) so I best try and get some sleep.

Yup, theres a 3 hour difference between New Jersey (EST) and California (PST). Ive gone out to Las Vegas which falls under PST. Its great going out there. You gain 3 hours of a day. But coming home sucks...as an example, including flight time, if you leave Vegas at 12 noon, plus flight (4.5 to 5 hours) plus time difference,by the time you land, its 8PM EST. The whole day is shot! :wacko:

By the way, you're a nut...you really are!!! I dont think I've stayed up past 2AM in months, maybe even a year. I'll just sit here and drink my cold beverages (still humid out :p ), get upset at my BF stats, watch the AST Dew Tour at 12 and call it a night.

Have to see what the weather is going to be like tomorrow. I think it's supposed to be like today again, and if thats the case, I'll definitely look for you guys. I need to at least get to rank 20.

Same here, with the weather being what it is, and that is pretty much unbearable, I imagine I will be online as well.

Now I'll remember you guys are 5 hours ahead of me. For some reason 4 hours was stuck in my head.

I think that might have been because of me, as I was under the impression that is was 4 hours, and I think I may have told you that was what I thought. I think maybe it changed with Daylight Savings time?

So cool, I am going to try and be on tomorrow, it may be tough though, as long story short, we are test running a dog tomorrow.

My wife has wanted one for awhile, and it is a pretty cool, unique dog, definitely a bit of a freakish looking guy, but in a cool way LOL. Sal, 1 Year Old Italian Greyhound. His owners have decided they do not want a dog. Thing is to see how my cat takes to it all. As strange as that may sound to people, my cat for me comes first. I know 1 day is not enough to know for sure if a cat and dog will get along, but we literally plan on keeping the dog here almost all day and night, so it should give us (hopefully) a vague idea of if they have any potential at all to get along. Here he is...

post-34384-1216525716.jpg

Seriously though, I doubt a dog is going to not let me play at all, so I should be on. Then again, it could be WWWIII here, who knows.

Sorry for going so off topic. :laugh:

Same here, with the weather being what it is, and that is pretty much unbearable, I imagine I will be online as well.

I think that might have been because of me, as I was under the impression that is was 4 hours, and I think I may have told you that was what I thought. I think maybe it changed with Daylight Savings time?

So cool, I am going to try and be on tomorrow, it may be tough though, as long story short, we are test running a dog tomorrow.

My wife has wanted one for awhile, and it is a pretty cool, unique dog, definitely a bit of a freakish looking guy, but in a cool way LOL. Sal, 1 Year Old Italian Greyhound. His owners have decided they do not want a dog. Thing is to see how my cat takes to it all. As strange as that may sound to people, my cat for me comes first. I know 1 day is not enough to know for sure if a cat and dog will get along, but we literally plan on keeping the dog here almost all day and night, so it should give us (hopefully) a vague idea of if they have any potential at all to get along. Here he is...

post-34384-1216525716.jpg

Seriously though, I doubt a dog is going to not let me play at all, so I should be on. Then again, it could be WWWIII here, who knows.

Sorry for going so off topic. :laugh:

Still off topic...I got 4 words for you man..."Better you than me" LOL :laugh:

Good luck with your "beta test" tomorrow. LOL!!!

So you may not be on later, you could be dog tired *badum tish*

Gahh, got the can't read disk error, and then after joining you guys again everything was running in sort of slow motion for me, whilst everyone else was normal speed, in the end got a black screen. I rebooted and it would not recognise the disk :( It appears to be fine, I just need to find my receipt now to see if I can take it back.

Gahh, got the can't read disk error, and then after joining you guys again everything was running in sort of slow motion for me, whilst everyone else was normal speed, in the end got a black screen. I rebooted and it would not recognise the disk :( It appears to be fine, I just need to find my receipt now to see if I can take it back.

Really? Reason I say that is this is the only game I have gotten that read disk error with since I got my 360 back from repair.

So now I think maybe it was a manufacturing thing with this game?

I have to take a micro fiber cloth sometimes and clean it to get it to work, so maybe see if that helps?

And I am trying to get on, but the wife is watching TV right now.

I am blown away, besides my cat hitting the dog twice on the head to show him who is boss, they are getting along amazingly well. Like incredibly I never thought it could happen well.

So let me see.

Sorry to hear that :( We wondered what happened!

:p I have tried the lint free microfibre cloth with no joy, the disk doesnt look like it's damaged just a sort of shear effect on it, maybe thats whats causing it? Found my receipt, it was in the box HeHe. I just hope they will take it back and replace it.

The game was glitching it seemed for all of us tonight, achievements not being notified as well as ranking up etc, and there was an odd one where we could see all of the enemy. On another server I was doing my usual tagging and none of them were getting registered, bizarre but from my end it could have been the disk again?

Aw man, that sucks Garath. Keep us in the know what happens. You could always try cleaning the disk with the hot water method. I've never tried it with a 360 game before but it definitely works from what I've seen.

I've not had any problems with my disk, but I have experienced some glitches like ranking up without notification and then we can see everyone on the other team. No idea how that happened!

Anyways, everyone is off taking a break and I'm going solo right now. Only 1300~ points to go and I've reached the top rank. If you want to join though feel free, just send a message on XBL and I'll invite you to the squad. Probably going to keep playing until I at least reach the top rank.

Woo I did it, rank 25 :D

There is some more info once you rank 25, I'll put it in spoiler tags though..

Congratulations General!

You have now reached the highest recommendation and the Army salutes you.

You will now start your hunt to become the worlds foremost General. From now on you can see your skill level. This is a number between 1 to 50, where 1 is the highest level awarded only to a single player in the world. Play well and you will be promoted, play bad and you will be demoted.

Good luck!

R025.png

:woot: and 5 new weapons to go with my new shiney badge. Now where's my cookie? :p

I'll wait for you guys to come back on before I play anymore tonight. I need a break anyway lol.

I'm going to have to agree Garath. Take the game back and see if its replaceable. Hopefully it's just this disc and nothing is going on with your ROM drive.

Really? Reason I say that is this is the only game I have gotten that read disk error with since I got my 360 back from repair.

So now I think maybe it was a manufacturing thing with this game?

I have to take a micro fiber cloth sometimes and clean it to get it to work, so maybe see if that helps?

Wonder if this is the same reason why my 360 has locked up twice out of nowhere.

Woo I did it, rank 25 :D

There is some more info once you rank 25, I'll put it in spoiler tags though..

R025.png

:woot: and 5 new weapons to go with my new shiney badge. Now where's my cookie? :p

I'll wait for you guys to come back on before I play anymore tonight. I need a break anyway lol.

Congrats man!

Here ya go:

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

LOL :laugh:

Ive got to level 25 now also. The weapons are still pants tbh, how come i cant choose any of the top weapons ? Ive got 5 unlock credits left.

Unlocks only apply to the bottom set of weapons and gadgets.

With those top weapons, I would think you should have all of them unlocked except perhaps the bottom row that were part of the findthefive promotion? Still though I was under them impression you have them all as well when you reach Level 25?

EA has officially announced that Conquest is coming soon. I'm hoping it's real soon. :)

"Keep those weapons on ready soldier we are releasing Conquest Mode on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 soon, for free!...Four existing maps have been redesigned along with all new lighting and weather effects, to give players a great battlefield on which to play Conquest. "

Announcement : http://badcompany.ea.com/news/entryid/24605/