Battlefield Bad Company

Only 4 maps though. I guess if at least one of them is really good then it'll be enough (I remember playing Strike at Karkand all the time on BF2) but I'd still like to see more. Some of the maps from the campaign would make great Conquest maps imo.

Nice to hear about Conquest coming out soon, I remember awhile back reading sometime early August so it would be nice if it is sooner. I am a little let down it is only 4 maps, but all that means is we can expect some DLC we have to pay for, which I will do since I enjoy the game so much.

I cannot lie though, I was hoping to hear about a Karkand remake for the consoles, but oh well.

Also, I believe I will be on tonight for sure at 9PM EST, if not a little sooner than that.

I didn't like Karkand, it was one of those maps that everyone was a points ###### and just ranked up on :(

However I am glad that conquest is coming soon for BF:BC (I personally cannot wait), as then squads will really come into their own. I hope they up the actual players too in that respect and the measly four man (or woman, if any such beast plays) squad we have now.

I should be on tonight too, hopefully :) is 9PM ESTimated or is that you're local time .. *Badum Tish* ... I'll get my coat.

I didn't like Karkand, it was one of those maps that everyone was a points ###### and just ranked up on :(

However I am glad that conquest is coming soon for BF:BC (I personally cannot wait), as then squads will really come into their own. I hope they up the actual players too in that respect and the measly four man (or woman, if any such beast plays) squad we have now.

I should be on tonight too, hopefully :) is 9PM ESTimated or is that you're local time .. *Badum Tish* ... I'll get my coat.

I'm the loser of the bunch. I've never played any of the other Battlefield games, so I have no idea about this map everyone keeps talking about. Not a big PC gamer.

I'm working from home today, so I should be done around 4:30 EST...yes Eastern Standard Time :p ...and hopping on for an hour or 2. May play some COD4 for a bit so I dont get rusty. :laugh:

Did you ever get your BF disc issue straightened out?

Yer I took it back and they gave me another one (after a bit of persuasion) has been fine since. *touch wood*

Okay cool all, and all signs are that I will actually be on an hour earlier, 8 PM EST, but if I am not, definitely 9 PM

I also think my coworker is going to be playing with me as well as all we did at work today was talk about how we both wanted to play, so we may have to split up depending on how many people are on at once, we will see how it works out. Really wish we could just have a full damn team!!!

We've just been playing for the best part of 3 hours so far. BelGarath is off for the night and I'm not sure about .Kick or Habnad. I may be on again later if I'm still awake. I needed to take a break though, it's so damn hot here just now it's quite uncomfortable playing.

I'll keep the 360 turned on so I can see when you sign on though (Y)

vvv congrats again on the 50 dog tags Habnad :woot: :punk:

Okay cool all, and all signs are that I will actually be on an hour earlier, 8 PM EST, but if I am not, definitely 9 PM

I also think my coworker is going to be playing with me as well as all we did at work today was talk about how we both wanted to play, so we may have to split up depending on how many people are on at once, we will see how it works out. Really wish we could just have a full damn team!!!

I'm going to try and get back on again later. If you're already playing, I'll try and join your game.

Was just playing with Belgarath, .KICK and Munky. I finally got my 50 knife kills tonight (some guy eaglepike was unlucky number 50), and now it's time to stop until that dog tag lag issue get straightened out. :laugh:

That's what is nice about this game, there is still a ton of patches and awards to keep you playing.

EDIT : Thanks Munky! You beat me to the post... LOL

Edited by habnad

Good games guys, we were definitely on a winning streak (Y)

Man I love this game. Only going to get better with Conquest :wub:

Time to hit the sack though, 3am here!

Good games guys, we were definitely on a winning streak (Y)

Man I love this game. Only going to get better with Conquest :wub:

Time to hit the sack though, 3am here!

Hopefully with Conquest mode, you'll be able to do more than 4 man squads.

Sorry about that teamkill. You ran in front of my bullets! LOL Yeah it was fun, even though it sucked not being able to hear you guys.

Did you and .KICK like my limo service? :laugh: I was laughing when I picked you guys up.

Edited by habnad

Did you and .KICK like my limo service? :laugh: I was laughing when I picked you guys up.

Oh god yes, I was like AJ AND JEEP , wooo, then off we went :D

Awesome games thought guys (Y):)

Edited by .KICK

Definitely very enjoyable games tonight guys. (Y) Seriously Munky and .KICK, you guys are a two man wrecking crew. Damn skippy.

I am already looking forward to tomorrow night. No doubt.

And again, sorry AJ, I too really wish they made it more than 4 man squads. Or at the very least, let more than 4 people party up, and then split us up among different squads that varied with each round.

Lol that was great, I love the music they play in the cars :laugh:

Definitely very enjoyable games tonight guys. (Y) Seriously Munky and .KICK, you guys are a two man wrecking crew. Damn skippy.

I am already looking forward to tomorrow night. No doubt.

And again, sorry AJ, I too really wish they made it more than 4 man squads. Or at the very least, let more than 4 people party up, and then split us up among different squads that varied with each round.

Yeah, I'll be the first to agree DL, those two are a two man wrecking crew. Only when .KICK isn't teamkilling Munky. LOL ;)

Thanks, but don't apologize, its no problem at all. I was just happy to be able to join in on the same team, and stay there for the rounds without getting switched to the other team. It was easy enough to communicate in game without actually speaking or hearing you 4.

I'm around tonight as well. I'm calling a spot right now... :laugh:

Yeah, I'll be the first to agree DL, those two are a two man wrecking crew. Only when .KICK isn't teamkilling Munky. LOL ;)

Thanks, but don't apologize, its no problem at all. I was just happy to be able to join in on the same team, and stay there for the rounds without getting switched to the other team. It was easy enough to communicate in game without actually speaking or hearing you 4.

I'm calling a spot in the squad too! Anyone got a preference to time?

Tell me about it! His first bloody kill of the night and it was me!

(N) lol

Calling my spot, cause well, "General of the army" :p

Yeah it was weird not being able to speak to you, but I could still tell what you were thinking. We've obviously been playing too much :rofl:

AJ we need to hit up COD4 sometime too (Y)

I remember when I was in a corner, AJ it appeared like you came across to me and took a bow (well you did some crouching) and moved on! LOL Despite not being able to talk to you, you were still part of the squad!

Seems one spot left in the squad! They really need to expand it!

Yeah I hope they increase the limit with a patch, especially with the announcement last week MS will increase private chat to 8 people. I think we'll start to see games take advantage of that come this Fall / Winter. Like last night though, we had 5 people effectively in our squad. We couldn't communicate with Habnad using the mic but we still kicked ass and won just about every match.

Just need to keep an eye on people's health metres and everyone is able to use ammo crates anyway. We are pretty good at switching between classes when the situation changes too. So if the opposition begins to use a lot of vehicles we will switch two members to Recon & Demolition to take them out. There is usually always someone playing as Support too.

I'll be around later on too, probably around 10pm ish (GMT), sorry for the shortness of last night hands were killing me (Wonder if MS will ever allow devs to include play via keyboard/mouse)

I'd really love to play with you some time, see if the game changes when you play with some people who doesn't run around with their head up their ass for the entire round.

Is there anyone who plays it on their PS3..

I'm gonna get the game today.. just so excited! :D

add me if anyone does play it :D

PSN: coolnitroguy

THanks ;)

Calling my spot, cause well, "General of the army" :p

Yeah it was weird not being able to speak to you, but I could still tell what you were thinking. We've obviously been playing too much :rofl:

AJ we need to hit up COD4 sometime too (Y)

Now now, no need to pull rank ;) :laugh: LOL

Ya think? :rofl: That's why I couldn't just drive by you guys, and had to pick you up. I brought you to the next base, and of course, I was the one who got killed! So back to the first base again... :)

See if we can hit that up sometime on the weekend. I tend to just keep playing, and playing, and playing with COD4. And that's usually a bad thing during the work week.

I remember when I was in a corner, AJ it appeared like you came across to me and took a bow (well you did some crouching) and moved on! LOL Despite not being able to talk to you, you were still part of the squad!

Seems one spot left in the squad! They really need to expand it!

I think you saved my a** at one point, and I was saying thanks. I got that crouch thing from some random when I playing as support class, and I gave him some health. Thanks...I got stuck with a bunch of really whiney kids that wouldn't shut up.

I'd really love to play with you some time, see if the game changes when you play with some people who doesn't run around with their head up their ass for the entire round.

I can promise you that it does change things.

Heres the thing, you die alot, that is just a fact in this game, so once you accept that, you can really enjoy it, and consequently not die that much either.

But last night, I think we played about 6 rounds, and we won 5 out of the 6 because we were playing as a team, and a few of them were as Attackers, which I do not know if you figured it out yet but Attacking is much harder than Defending more often than not.

Also guys I just realized this, but has anyone ever actually sees what happened when you are in custom match and do the squad invites with more than 4 people? Reason I ask is I remember that one night we played where AJ and my Coworker were not part of the invited squad, and they kept alternating in the squad every round. So maybe if we join a server with 6 people we would be split up and vary for every round?? I literally have never tried more than 3 people in my squad for a 4 man squad as I did not know what happens, but what if we do start out with more than 4 people before we try to join a server??

Oh an yeah, anytime you guys want to go back to COD4 for a little fun, let me know, I am down. Mystic keeps sending me invites for COD4 while playing Battlefield!! LOL