Neowin Forums get a Mobile skin

As part of Neowin's 8th birthday celebrations, we are proud to announce the launch of a forum skin specifically for our members who like to surf on the go. The new skin has been tested across a range of the most popular mobile browsers to give members a great Neowin experience out on the road.

Our developer Timan has worked tirelessly on this skin to ensure it contains all the features you need to post on Neowin from a mobile device. To keep the skin bandwidth friendly, the number of images on the page is very low, and signatures and other less necessary parts are not displayed.

wm_nmd8253.png

Neowin Forums on Windows Mobile

iphone_nmbec29.png

Neowin Forums on iPhone

To view the mobile skin, simply load up the forums in your browser on your mobile device. Your mobile will be detected and the mobile skin applied. A link is available at the bottom should you wish to switch back to the full skin

*tries this out*

Excellent work fellas!

Guys can you make a little favicon for the iphone? if we want to add the site to our home screen we don't get a pretty neowin icon.

also you guys might want to fix the buttons:

IMG_0003.PNG

Edited by Jase

nice, but i dont surf with my mobile, hoped for skin to be global :/, no matter. :), great for people who actually do

Which device do you use?

We can look into supporting a range of devices if people require this?

Which device do you use?

We can look into supporting a range of devices if people require this?

i can surf(theoretically, if i bought connection), i don't have internet, and don't aspire to have it on my phone.

it costs alot in israel(well relatively), and i just kinda broke right now,i cant afford thoose 20-50$ a month like other people.

its some samsung, quite aged i guess. not so much.