Neowin Forums get a Mobile skin

I expect demand a Symbian S60 3rd version made; Please remember that the iPhone is a little bit over a year old and Symbian has been here for a VERY long time; Again a Symbian version should be made before the iPhone version; Symbian has alot more marketshare than iPhone.

Thanks and great addition to the site :)

http://marketshare.hitslink.com/report.aspx?qprid=10

not sure if this has been reported yet, but when you click on a thread in the iPhone skin it puts you at the bottom of the thread instead of the top.

Maybe it's taking you to the first unread post? Or does that happen in every single thread?

Sorry guys I must be slow or something today. The mobile version of the homepage is coming up fine on my Blackberry Pearl 8130 but I can't get the forums to show up right. Any ideas?

Sorry guys I must be slow or something today. The mobile version of the homepage is coming up fine on my Blackberry Pearl 8130 but I can't get the forums to show up right. Any ideas?

Just to be sure, close any pages you have open in your mobile browser, clear out your cookies, and try again.

Just to be sure, close any pages you have open in your mobile browser, clear out your cookies, and try again.

Yes it worked! This is just awesome.

I didn't want to complain about how terrible browsing Neowin was on my phone but it was nearly impossible. This new change is very welcome and will definitely increase my mobile posting.

not sure if this has been reported yet, but when you click on a thread in the iPhone skin it puts you at the bottom of the thread instead of the top.

I actually just changed that. Seems people wanted it to goto the latest post rather the start of the thread. This issue will be fixed on the iPhone verison, we have arrows we can click to do that.

Also if you're not logged in you'll goto the start, if you're logged in you'll goto the last unread post or latest.

I expect demand a Symbian S60 3rd version made; Please remember that the iPhone is a little bit over a year old and Symbian has been here for a VERY long time; Again a Symbian version should be made before the iPhone version; Symbian has alot more marketshare than iPhone.

Thanks and great addition to the site :)

Get me access to one of those phones, and I'd be happy to do a version for it. Not sure if they have an emulator for it or not, but I'm having problems running some of those.

Hahaha at PS3 having more market share than Wii when Wii has sold alot more....

False sources don't prove anything.

Get me access to one of those phones, and I'd be happy to do a version for it. Not sure if they have an emulator for it or not, but I'm having problems running some of those.

I (and alot more people) have a S60 3rd phone.

http://forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/i...616-3.0-mr.html

There should be a emulator there included.

Again S60 3rd phones should be top prority.

It's market share based on internet usage, silly!

well i do understand your patriotism but just because you and some others are using s60 phones doesnt mean you need to "demand" anything here. seriously, take what you get, afterall its free and someone spend a whole lot of time there on developing it for US, for FREE, for OUR convenience...

please pay some respect and dont sht around because there is no s60 version YET...

i mean... come on...

Timan, just a thought, how long did this take to code?

Finished it over the weekend, plan on doing the same with the iPhone version if all goes well. (knock knock)

Just a few notes:

1. The login screen needs some work.

2. Wider quick reply box please.

3. Pages are wider than the screen (I can horizontal scroll)

4. Few display glitches here and there.

Sent from my iPhone

By the way did I mention I love this new mobile version? However is there a link I can bookmark that takes me to new posts all the time?