[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

are there any consequences to entering tenpenny towed with charon?

I haven't experimented with that but I can confirm that the residents of the Republic of Dave will be hostile to you if you enter their campus with Fawkes. :D

Is there any benefit to getting the declaration of independance? because I am getting my ass handed to me by robots in the national archives atm :rofl:

Is there any benefit to getting the declaration of independance? because I am getting my ass handed to me by robots in the national archives atm :rofl:

reward for that is 400 Caps, 330 XP and Schematics - Railway Rifle also if you have multiple schematics the weapon you create weapons in better condition (or multiple weapons for grenade/mine types)

caps, and not a lot of them.

Howevah, if you have a high lockpick, there's alternate rooms with the Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights, and those rooms contain a lot of good loot, including some magazines and ammo.

Sounds like Broken Steel is a mess right now. Let's hope they get it figured out. As usual, I'm thankful I didn't DL it right away because those that did at 3am are having huge problems.

Oh no the seond DLC,the Pitt also suffered from a lot of problems on its release date. Hopefully Broken Steel will be fixed ASAP.

Sounds like Broken Steel is a mess right now. Let's hope they get it figured out. As usual, I'm thankful I didn't DL it right away because those that did at 3am are having huge problems.

Yeah, PC version appears completely messed up. Finished it on 360, with the achievement bug, they unlock on your 360 (ie show unlocked in the list of achievements for the game, but the total for the game, and your gamerscore in total doesn't update :(

Definitely the best of the 3 DLCs for Fallout, think I'll be abusing saves and the "good/neutral/bad karma" perks :)

Just looked up the Fallout Wikia and it seems the Tesla Cannon has a damage of 120 while the Tri Beam Laser Rifle has a Damage of 75. Bye Bye, A3-21 Plasma Rifle, Miss-Launcher and Metal Blaster. :)

I just got a 1400 points card and added it to my account. Unfortunately I found out Microsoft pulled Broken Steel from GFWL. Now I got to wait until they put it back up so I can buy and play it :(

How does Lincoln's Repeater compare to it? I never picked up the Reservist's Rifle but I always wondered about it. :p

Reservist's Rifle and Victory Rifle are sniper rifles having a max damage of 40. They use normal .308 caliber rounds. They can be repaired using ordinary sniper rifles. Reservist's Rifle can be obtained from the guy at the roof of Tabernacle Chapel while Victory Rifle is found locked up inside a very hard locked cupboard in a shack.Use Dogmeat to get it.

On the other hand, Lincoln's Repeater is a sniper magnum using .44 magnum rounds having a max damage of 50. It has a very low displacement rate so even at a very high distance, your accuracy rarely goes down. Only one is available in the Museum of History and can be repaired with ordinary hunting rifles. Much better than Victory or Reservist's Rifle. :)

Yeah I just picked up Lincolns Repeater tonight, such an awesome gun!

I also picked up the Alien Blaster!

Yeah I just picked up Lincolns Repeater tonight, such an awesome gun!

I also picked up the Alien Blaster!

I have locked the Alien Blaster with its unique ammo(112 rounds) in my Megaton home. It is too valuable to be used on any enemy :p . Also look for the following guns in Broken Steel. They are very powerful than even special Fallout 3 weapons:

Callahan's Magnum,better than Blackhawk Magnum obtained from Agatha.

Tri Beam Laser Rifle,much better than A3-21 Plasma Rifle or Metal Blaster.

Tesla Cannon, better than Miss Launcher.

I will acquire all 3, and I will wander the wasteland shooting anybody who gets in my way, friend or foe.

Ha ha, just go to Old Olney alone and we will see. :laugh:

I will acquire all 3, and I will wander the wasteland shooting anybody who gets in my way, friend or foe.

You are a one man army! :p or woman depending on what sex your character is! :rofl:

I hate having the PS3 version...I want the DLC's :(

@Pranjal, Alone's no fun, I'll have a few companions with me with lots of ammo, armour and guns.

You are a one man army! :p or woman depending on what sex your character is! :rofl:

It's only a console command away!

As in, go into third person, open the console, click your character and type "sexchange"

If you're male, you'll get a female body, if you're female you'll get a male body. Notice how I only said body, you keep your head, which leads to some ugly player characters.

On the other hand, Lincoln's Repeater is a sniper magnum using .44 magnum rounds having a max damage of 50. It has a very low displacement rate so even at a very high distance, your accuracy rarely goes down. Only one is available in the Museum of History and can be repaired with ordinary hunting rifles. Much better than Victory or Reservist's Rifle. :)

I picked it up early on in my first play through and never turned back, that gun is awesome!

@Pranjal, Alone's no fun, I'll have a few companions with me with lots of ammo, armour and guns.

Yeah I know. I never go anywhere without Fawkes. However going alone to Old Olney and be its conqueror, is a different feeling altogether. Also don't forget the Olney sewers beneath it. :D

Reservist's Rifle and Victory Rifle are sniper rifles having a max damage of 40. They use normal .308 caliber rounds. They can be repaired using ordinary sniper rifles. Reservist's Rifle can be obtained from the guy at the roof of Tabernacle Chapel while Victory Rifle is found locked up inside a very hard locked cupboard in a shack.Use Dogmeat to get it.

However the critical rate percentage of 5x on the Reservist's Rifle coupled with Luck and a perk or two means you're firing off critical rounds very often.

Untitled-2-5.jpg

I'd just get them all :p

Is the Broken Steel DLC for X360 alright, or is it buggy like Pitt was, just concerned after hearing it was pulled from GFWL. Gwuffell.

I would advise you to postpone your plans of buying Broken Steel for atleast a fortnight. You can by the way buy The Pitt. It is currently bug free and I completed it without a single bug. :)