NXE Sign-up [Now Closed]

So, does anyone know if a CD/DVD will load it up or is it specifically tied to your account? I'm really itching to try out the Netflix integration now :(

I'm from the UK if that makes a difference.

Congratulations on your acceptance into the Xbox 360 Fall Flash Preview Program. As a member of this program you will be receiving the New Xbox Experience (NXE) System Update.The update will be made available to you on or before November 1st. In order to receive the update, log in to Xbox LIVE with the Preview Program registered console.

Major nelson just tweeted they have all gone. So if you don't have it now you weren't accepted.

So, does anyone know if a CD/DVD will load it up or is it specifically tied to your account? I'm really itching to try out the Netflix integration now :(

Looks as though it's tied to your console. Not email adress.

:( I guess that means I didn't. I knew I should've put I was a Netflix customer...

I'm a netflix customer and I didn't get in, so don't shoot yourself.

Shoot! I am not in! What happened to his statement that gold subscribers will get preference and many of us will get in? I am a gold subscriber after all! :(

Somehow im getting the feel that they ignored the American Subscribers :s , Heck im Silver & Indian & even i got in :fun:

Yeah, but I guess that is nothing new though lol. Another half assed beta selection process for the lose! :)