Welcome to Finity forums beta test

Inquiry - I'm not sure if it's just a Finity thing but the "double post" thing doesn't work anymore? I hit enter accidentally twice and created a double post. Other times i noticed it would just slap both posts in 1 post but repeated. Anyone wanna check that out?

Should I be able to see the attached picture?

Edit: Why can't I attach things anymore? Hosted it somewhere else for you.

I figured it out above - :) No attachements in this forum that's why :) And yeah, it seems people that are somewhat "special" see that NewsCP header but of-course it just takes you back to the main page if you aren't allowed to view it.

Edited by SHoTTa35

I figured it out above - :) No attachements in this forum that's why :) And yeah, it seems people that are somewhat "special" see that NewsCP header but of-course it just takes you back to the main page if you aren't allowed to view it.

Nice one, thanks for clearing that up! (Y)

Wierd, im still getting the normal theme.

Have you selected it from the theme selector? It's in beta, so you need to select the theme to use it.

finityselect.png

EDIT: Rappeh beat me to it :p

And yeah, it seems people that are somewhat "special" see that NewsCP header but of-course it just takes you back to the main page if you aren't allowed to view it.

i get the NewsCP link too and i'm a normal user :p

i'm *really* not liking the white around the forum, just doesn't fit in :/

wouldn't mind seeing the latest forum activiting something like this:

capture.png

(i'm not a fan of those white headers on top of the current latest activity :p)

Looks great, I'm gonna use from now on.

Same.. I am really digging the blue.. I wish I could find a windows visualstyle with those colors