Welcome to Finity forums beta test

I like the new theme, but I find the anchor color to be too bright of a blue. A darker or more neutral tone of blue would be easier on the eyes for me. Other than that, the theme looks great.

Looks very nice. :)

One (non-graphical) change that I especially like is that the "Latest Forum Activity" box shows more threads.

It always showed 10. If you switch back to the other theme, you can see it has "show more" where you can view 0, 5, or 10. This theme only allows 10, and no way to hide it

It always showed 10. If you switch back to the other theme, you can see it has "show more" where you can view 0, 5, or 10. This theme only allows 10, and no way to hide it

You can hide it completely by clicking the "Hide Activity" button just above it on the right hand side of the page. There's no way to reduce it to 5 though... definitely too big at the moment but i'm sure they'll sort it :)

It does look better than Shift (probably because I was bored of that :D) but I think it needs a little bit of tweaking. Maybe new buttons, instead of just the Shift ones with a nicer blue. Also the 'Latest Forum Activity' box looks out of place (too big maybe?).

Finally, I'm interested in this about the forums getting a different skin to the main page when Invision Board 3 arrives... I'm one who hates inconsistency, so I will be interested to see what I think of this.

I like the forum activity box, though I think it should be collapsible. It would be cool if it showed which section of the forum each topic was from too.

Alot of people already said what I am going to but:

-Separate the stickies from the non stickies.

-Add the links the control panel drop down tab from the forums header onto the main Neowin site's control panel dropdown.

Just the bugs I found, circled in red... (or ugliness, like the borders)

My main problem was with how Somemanontheinternet broke it in lots of places, instead of his name appearing as Somemanonthein... and therefore fitting the column. Fitting the width to the window would be one way of fixing this.

neofinitybugszq6.png