Welcome to Finity forums beta test

<-------- Hover over my username, click the down arrow

That dropdown menu looks weird.

Other than that, looks great!

[edit]:

<------------

Minimum post hight looks too tall. Single space that text, perhaps?

Looks fine to me.. It has always looked like this. Unless I am seeing something different

post-42644-1226392213.jpg

I like the skin, it looks good but I need to get used to it. It seems as if the main page got a lot more attention and everything fits more as one. However, I do know this is still BETA and a lot of changes will happen so I'm waiting patiently. :)

Closed the site for a while and opened it now again. The skin is awesome, I litteraly dropped my jaw!

One note though: Could you please make the "sticky" topics stand out more from the rest? There is no clear difference between normal and sticky posts. A simple divider would solve the problem.

EDIT

Where can I find my control panel to change my avatar, signature of other information? It isn't under the option "Control Panel".

Edited by Couch Potato

I like it. The buttons seem to stand out well on the white background.

I still dont like the theme on the front page, as i feel it makes reading the articles harder, however as a forum skin it looks great IMO.

People, you can still easily tell a stickied thread because of the "sticky" icon next to it. If people weren't reading these threads & wasting moderator's time by posting questions which could easily be found in these threads or rules, then it makes sense.

You can still easily tell a stickied thread from a regular one because of the icon.

Edited by cJr.

Looks fine to me.. It has always looked like this. Unless I am seeing something different

Maybe. The bars separating the lines looked a lot darker and thicker on my eeePC last night.

low color depth kinda trashes it.

It does look different than Shift.

Edited by shakey_snake

It looks ok. Not as nice as i'd hoped... though being a beta hopefully that will change. Also its a shame cant have the width options like the front page, so you can have it wide or narrow...

Not reading all the pages here, but I like it. My only gripe is the missing Games and Software tabs which you could hover over to see the latest entries. I'd rather not leave the forums page just to check them when I could just hover over it.

That's the only thing I don't like as well. Same with the Blogs.

I love it, it's more vibrant in color. The deeper colors draw my attention more to the forums, GREAT job Timan! I appreciate all your hard work, sure everyon else does as well my friend! Keep it up!

I like the vBulletin way of presenting stickies this way. Now people don't just scroll over them by default and actually have to check them out.

But it's infuriating trying to find the first non-pinned thread. I've seen and read the stickies, I don't need them to keep getting in my way. If people do break the rules by ignoring the important threads, that is their problem.

But it's infuriating trying to find the first non-pinned thread. I've seen and read the stickies, I don't need them to keep getting in my way. If people do break the rules by ignoring the important threads, that is their problem.

I honestly really don't find them that hard to skip over the way they are in Finity. Pretty easy for me, actually.

-Spenser

I honestly really don't find them that hard to skip over the way they are in Finity. Pretty easy for me, actually.

-Spenser

Well, good for you, but for me there isn't enough distinction between pinned threads and regular ones. Even giving stickies a different background colour would work, just something to separate them from the rest of the topics.