Welcome to Finity forums beta test

Looking good! Nice refreshing change. Maybe change the "Latest Forum Activity" to a smaller font like it currently is. Otherwise, pretty cool.

Searches were cut down to do just the entire forum.

Now we have to go to search in the menus to search inside forums..

Only thing it needs for me is a separator bar that separates the pinned threads from the regular ones...
Cool, but the Latest Forum Activity box is just too big.

I'm ambiance and I approve this message.

Love the new colors, everything looks sharp and well done. That being said, I absolutely loathe the lack of a break between pinned and non pinned topics. I think all you are accomplishing here is to annoy members who have been here for quite some time, and are still going to pass over pinned topics regardless.

Love the new colors, everything looks sharp and well done. That being said, I absolutely loathe the lack of a break between pinned and non pinned topics. I think all you are accomplishing here is to annoy members who have been here for quite some time, and are still going to pass over pinned topics regardless.

Those same members are the ones who miss the threads regarding exactly what they're asking. Ever read S&FI?

Well for one thing it is not finished yet and secondly there are other skins that you can chose from.

Good work devs! The details of a user's profile (just under the profile pic/stars on a thread) are too spaced out vertically, though. (Group, Posts, Joined, From, Member No.)

Not reading all the pages here, but I like it. My only gripe is the missing Games and Software tabs which you could hover over to see the latest entries. I'd rather not leave the forums page just to check them when I could just hover over it.

<-------- Hover over my username, click the down arrow

That dropdown menu looks weird.

Other than that, looks great!

[edit]:

<------------

Minimum post hight looks too tall. Single space that text, perhaps?

Edited by shakey_snake

Good work devs! The details of a user's profile (just under the profile pic/stars on a thread) are too spaced out vertically, though. (Group, Posts, Joined, From, Member No.)

Yeah, this was one thing that was bugging me too. The spacing should be tightened up.

<-------- Hover over my username, click the down arrow

That dropdown menu looks weird.

Other than that, looks great!

[edit]:

<------------

Minimum post hight looks too tall. Single space that text, perhaps?

+1

+1

It's "grouped" data so it shouldn't have that much space in-between the rows.

How about just a thicker line separating the sticky/announcements and the "regular" posts as it dosn't look that good in its current form, or possibly a darker/different background colour.