Welcome to Finity forums beta test

So you need more besides the date of the thread and the icon? ;)

Yes, actually. I don't want to be an ass about it but I don't want to scan across the screen several times just to find out which threads I should be reading. Every other forum I go to has some way of making stickies really stand out amongst the thread list, either by giving them a different background colour, or by separating them with a bar of some kind. I'm finding it difficult to adjust to looking for other less obvious cues.

I like it with 10 especially haha, but I'm at 1680X1050..

When using my external monitor I have no problems with the 10 items in the list. However when I'm at home - 1280*800 - I feel that 10 is too much. It would be nice if we'd be able to choose between 5, 10 or no items.

When using my external monitor I have no problems with the 10 items in the list. However when I'm at home - 1280*800 - I feel that 10 is too much. It would be nice if we'd be able to choose between 5, 10 or no items.

Hide Activity button ;)

Hide Activity button ;)

I know. It was there to merely explain my 3 options that could be included, one which already is included. Thank you though. :)

EDIT: The Quick Links come back would also be nice!

of course there is. I was just pointing out that I didn't even realize Golfchannel had a similar theme till today. They must have just recently changed their site also.

I was wondering if you will ever put alternate colour themes for the front page and the finity forum themes. I am currently using Shift: Graphite and the blue is just a little to harsh for me. Tone it down a little bit, or make another graphite and I'll be fine.

Aweesome ^^ Can't wait for new colors. I've always set my own color to something different so I can see when I'm logged in.

And.. is it a thought or is this baby faster?

the little folder & forum icons look out of place in this new theme . though i must add that the finity theme looks very pleasing to the eyes . good job spiderman

forumlevel.png

So it's easier to go up forum levels.

Problem is, it wouldn't "flow" with the rest of the design... but then again, either does the recent forum activity.

If you look at the front page it goes

Header

Tool Bar you want moved

body

I can't find where to check my PMs? :s

just click on Control Panel

make sure you guys clear your cache before posting issues (Y)

just click on Control Panel

make sure you guys clear your cache before posting issues (Y)

I did clear it, thanks for reminding me. :)

Although I guess this means I have to go INTO my control panel to see messages. I thought maybe it would say "0 messages" or something on the toolbar like the others? Guess not.

I did clear it, thanks for reminding me. :)

Although I guess this means I have to go INTO my control panel to see messages. I thought maybe it would say "0 messages" or something on the toolbar like the others? Guess not.

It doesn't show anything when you've got no messages. When you receive a new message a flashy orange 'thing' appears telling you there is a new message. :)

I love the new Finity theme, excellent work.

But is anyone else getting this bug below when using the default Shift theme?

11tc58l.png

Disable adblock and you won't get that. :rolleyes: