[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

You missed the reason it seems :p

On this episode, when hes getting his organs and bones crushed, you believe it at first. Then when he stands up, he explains that he was watching the fight before hand, and prior to going into battle, he replaced all his parts with others. Hence his new look. Its so great how they show the vast difference in power and intelligence. He has less than 1 hour to do everything he did, and we havent even seen what he really had planned for his enemy.

Ohh! I really did miss that, thanks shakey :p

Szayel was really surprised that he could do that, now what will he throw at Mayuri? I don't know how many more techniques he has, and Mayuri released his Bankai. I think that battle will be over very soon.

I cant remember too far back, but didn't that gas blown by Mayuri's Bankai not affect Ishida at all? Or how did he get out of that?

It affected ishida, just very slowly. He has a new gas this time, along with something else. This battle has some great twist. They really dont even need to throw in those 2 filler characters, becauses ishidas dialogue with the captain is great enough in the manga.

Ohh! I really did miss that, thanks shakey :p

Szayel was really surprised that he could do that, now what will he throw at Mayuri? I don't know how many more techniques he has, and Mayuri released his Bankai. I think that battle will be over very soon.

I cant remember too far back, but didn't that gas blown by Mayuri's Bankai not affect Ishida at all? Or how did he get out of that?

It affected him, he just released his stored up quincy powers in his glove thing to make the affects harm him more slowly. Then Mayuri's assistant girl gave him the cure after Ishida beat him.

That's still probably one of my favorite fights. That and Ichigos first fight with Kenpachi. Followed by the Grimjaw fight.

Ah that's right I forgot, that was like ep 50 so it was a long time ago..

My fav would have to be either first Kenpachi fight or his fight with Byakuya. The Grimmjow fight was amazing too, it's so hard to choose!

His highest level techniques were against Grimmjow, if he had beat Ulquiorra then that would have been my fav ;)

You missed the reason it seems :p

On this episode, when hes getting his organs and bones crushed, you believe it at first. Then when he stands up, he explains that he was watching the fight before hand, and prior to going into battle, he replaced all his parts with others. Hence his new look. Its so great how they show the vast difference in power and intelligence. He has less than 1 hour to do everything he did, and we havent even seen what he really had planned for his enemy.

so syzel wasted his own time breaking the wrong organ PWned ! loool

The look on his face when that happened was priceless! He couldn't even believe that it happened, and especially so quickly.

I might re-watch that one tonight, it's basically only 10 minutes long because of all the recapping and intro/ending songs.

What espada was Szayel again? 8th?

We never get to see Shunsui or Ukitake fight :(

What espada was Szayel again? 8th?

yea that right ,the 8th

between Zamorai(7th) & Aranerro (9th) which both of em are dead .

Edit :

i just wish he die Quickly so we can move on , sayzel is so boring

Yeah me too, he's boring and looks ridiculous. He's also very arrogant for his abilities.

I hope Mayuri makes quick work of him in the next ep.

Edited by Matrix XII

I have a One Piece question.

Does Luffy ever get training for new moves, or does he just use his different rubber techniques all the time?

ROFL @ MAYURI

"JUST KIDDING"

LOL I seriously laughed so hard at that.

So with the manga probably being released on Thursday, we have Espada number 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 down (not sure about Yammy)

So we're left with 1-4 + Aizen, Tousen and Gin!

The look on his face was priceless! I actually lol'ed myself at that too.

I was thinking, there's no way he's done here, then "Just kidding!" LOL

As for Naruto anyone excited to see Rasen-Shuriken tomorrow? I am hehe

I have a One Piece question.

Does Luffy ever get training for new moves, or does he just use his different rubber techniques all the time?

Yeah, his fighting techniques evolve. He learns "gears" which greatly increase how much ass he kicks. And he kicks plenty of ass before the gear power ups. But the sad part is you don't get to see the first "gear" until about episode 265 or so. I dunno if it's true or not but he supposedly has at least 4 different gear levels.

Wow, that's quite far into it! It wont take me long to get current, watching around 5-10 a day right now (not working atm :()

I'm quite enjoying the show actually, I was looking for a long adventure type anime which fits the bill :p

It doesn't seem to be as technical as Bleach and Naruto as far as Luffy's skills go, but I'm only 17 eps in, so I'll just have to see.

Luffy started out quite powerful which I didn't think was going to happen, but it'll be interesting to see how much more powerful he gets, because he's kicking people's asses already, even those who have eaten the devil's fruit, Buggy I think his name was, he'll probably come back later on in the show though I bet.

I bet it's going to take another 100 eps to get on the way to the Grand Line lol

^^ Yep. They introduce all the main characters for the most part before they even get to the Grand Line. And each character gets a pretty healthy amount of episodes as their introduction.

Yeah, Luffy is incredibly strong. But you ain't seen nothing yet. His brother is a complete badass too. The entire D family is incredibly beefy. I won't give any spoilers though.

Cool man, yeah watched another 5 or so last night, it's a show that I cant stop watching easily :p

It's kinda like when I watched Bleach and Naruto for the first time, I wouldn't be able to watch under 5 eps in one sitting lol

Naruto Manga:

Great release today, little Konohamaru can use Rasengan. :D Hoping Pain vs Naruto battle comes soon since Pain knows the location of Naruto. However, since its still a secret location, he might do something else... :/

Still waiting on a scanlation for Bleach and One Piece.

Just an FYI for all you naruto fans that the new episodes of Naruto Shippuuden are going to be released from cruncyroll.com, they setup a "demo" of beginning song of the episode. I don't know about you guys but this defiantly looks better then what dattebayo releases (I know they are direct for viz, but still :o )

http://www.crunchyroll.com/hd_demo?720p=1

Awesome! thanks man for the link. :)

Does look good.

Doesn't dattebayo still going to work on bleach, why worry about it they are the best anyway. But if you still insist there's planetbleach.

And if you're talking about dubbed then just forget it. It would take more than 4 year for the current episodes to be dubbed. That would be official only,unless you got you're own team of voice actors. Well do you!!