[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

I'm more interested in naruto since now konohamaru can also produce rasengan. I now wonder who really is going to be the next hokage. Will naruto do the same as jiraiya did?

Well Naruto is still a genin :p

Naruto is the most powerful genin in the world :rofl: but seriously he should be at least Chuunin by now, it's kind of ridiculous.

Anybody watch Shippuuden 88 last night? Holy **** what a technique! That's rated super S class I believe, it's basically a forbidden class technique.

/off topic

Anyone else following Kannagi?

/Me puts up hand.

Why hasn't shakey changed the thread title yet?

Radish?

Naruto is the most powerful genin in the world :rofl: but seriously he should be at least Chuunin by now, it's kind of ridiculous.

Anybody watch Shippuuden 88 last night? Holy **** what a technique! That's rated super S class I believe, it's basically a forbidden class technique.

He's only ever forbidden from using it in the anime, and the same goes for those side affects that they showed in the episode previews at the end. That's doesn't happen in the manga so I'd be curious to know where they are going with that. All the other characters get super powerful techniques but when Naruto gets one he gets hampered by a really bad side affect. : /

He's only ever forbidden from using it in the anime, and the same goes for those side affects that they showed in the episode previews at the end. That's doesn't happen in the manga so I'd be curious to know where they are going with that. All the other characters get super powerful techniques but when Naruto gets one he gets hampered by a really bad side affect. : /

Actually it they do in manga, It's in 346 page 11 to be exact.

Also I don't think it is forbidden it's just the it would hurt naruto too. So to be causious sunade doesn't want naruto to use that technique anymore.

Edited by Neo003

Oh I'd totally forgotten that. I read that so long ago. My bad. :blush:

Anyways I think his..uh...new...stuff trumps that anyways. For those that have read the manga:

Can you imagine 1000 Naruto clones running around in sage mode? That will be some serious ass kickery if it's possible.

any good place to watch bleach on the net ... with English instead of Japanese :D pm me id this is not allowed to be linked

What do you mean with English instead of Japanese? Are you referring to the manga or the anime?

For the anime, try http://videobleach.com ; they upload their version a bit later (maybe a few hours to a day later) but you don't have to wait for the entire episode to download before you can watch it. The version they upload is with English subtitles.

If you want a direct download of the AVI, you can try http://bleachexile.com ; registration is required though.

For the manga, I get mine from One Manga (http://onemanga.com). The BLEACH manga is usually uploaded on Thursday nights (Pacific time for me)

Bleach Exile also has the latest manga as well, but I get mine from One Manga.

Well, just reported the thread to get the title changed to [Official] Anime/Manga Thread with the sub caption of Bleach, Naruto, One Piece....

As far as were to get your manga, Onemanga.com is the best place ive found so far. And for downloading it, check out dattebayo's site. They will post them up as soon as they are done translating. Naruto on Thursday nights, Bleach on Tuesdays now, and the mangas for both are on thursday nights around 11pm central.

Well, just reported the thread to get the title changed to [Official] Anime/Manga Thread with the sub caption of Bleach, Naruto, One Piece....

As far as were to get your manga, Onemanga.com is the best place ive found so far. And for downloading it, check out dattebayo's site. They will post them up as soon as they are done translating. Naruto on Thursday nights, Bleach on Tuesdays now, and the mangas for both are on thursday nights around 11pm central.

Naruto is not going to be on dattebayo site anymore, 88 was the last one the next one is on 12/19. We might have to get somewhere else (the crappy ones), if anyone knows where to get a good quality one please let other know.

Crunchyroll.com isn't going to show them till next month. :( Before I found dattebayo I usually saw Naruto on dignaruto.com.

they should start showing them on the site for free, but we will have to wait i believe roughly a week after it is released, so we will be 1 or 2 weeks behind. I will most likely search for another sub group for it if needed. but ill give Viz a try.

I might be making a fansub group for it, some ppl missing still...

BTW, lots of tech people watch anime. Someone should make a survey on this lol.

Yeah, this thread is getting pretty popular that's good news (Y)

Nice to see the title is changed too!

We're in a real good month for Naruto and Bleach right now, every episode is amazing :)

I'd say that's a matter of opinion. I like them both, but I like them more than I liked One Piece which a lot of people say is better than both Naruto and Bleach. I'm not saying One Piece is bad I just liked the other 2 more.

Anyways, it's a matter of opinion which is better, and that's all it comes down to. You gotta figure out which you like more.

Same. I remember they actually turned One Piece into one of those Saturday morning cartoons on Fox Kids at one point.

I've seen 44 of One Piece right now, I'm expecting it to get better but it's not as good as Bleach and Naruto. Someone asked which one is better, and I agree with people that it's about preference. They both have different stories, but I think Bleach is better, I like their techniques and powers better, but they are both great shows.

I am enjoying One Piece as well, it's quite different from Bleach or Naruto though, I like it that it's about pirates though :)

Bleach comes out tonight, anyone excited?

I can't wait to see (hopefully) the finish to the Mayuri fight this ep :)

I wonder why Inoue isn't healing Ichigo while Kenpachi fights Nnoitra? You'd think that they would take advantage of that..

I know dude!

That last eps recap was getting ridiculous, the ep was pretty much half over by the time the new stuff started.

As far as One Piece goes, I'm finished my first 50 eps, I'm really enjoying it (Y)

Does it get any better or pretty much stay the same for anyone who knows?