[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

As far as ichigo's father goes, he was during the time i bet of when CC was just making it to his seat. His father was not there a hundred years ago for the vizards, and so far no one has shown any sign of recognition of the last name Kurisaki. If anything, Ichigo's father was of royalty, maybe not even seen by most people in Soul Society. I've always thought that Ichigo will be revealed to be the 5th hidden royal family bloodline.

Yeah I agree with that, I've always though Ichigo had to be of royal bloodline. There is evidence is several areas, one of them being that I don't believe Ichigo could have reached Bankai without being of royal bloodline so fast. Byakuya alluded to this when they were fighting each other.

Someone who's read the manga would know that better, but I think his dad was a captain in SS at one point, I don't think that Isshin is his son, I'm not sure though.

I hope they elaborate on either his power or his involvement with the Gotei 13.

He was former Captain of the "0th" squad, or had some close relations to those in that squad.

The thing I am not getting is how ichigo can become hallow.

I think Kisuke Urahara is responsible for this. After learning what Aizen did to the Vizards, he probably researched ways of trying to reverse it. But, probably ended up creating Ichigo's hallow form as with the powers of Sado and Inoue, subsequently.

All speculation, really. :/

Edited by NeptuneSaK

Unless I'm mistaken nothing very much has been said about Ichigos father yet. Other than him and one other captain are the only original members of the Gotei 13 remaining(still alive). At least that's what I remember, not sure if it's correct yet.

In manga they said there are only 4 from the original "still" in gotei 13 one is Yamamoto, Shunsui, Unohana and Uktake. They didn't say anything about them being alive or dead. If ichigo's father was a captain or even a lieutenant, I think it would've been 10th divition since there's no info on who was the captain before toshiro.

In manga his father said that they couldn't find the ex-shinigami's hideout (I think it's hariko something, the group who taught ichigo how do be hollow).

As someone who never really was into Anime I have to say I absolutely LOVE Death Note (Y) although I am not finished with it yet (ep 25 or 26) it has def opened up my mind to other Animes :yes:

L as tragedy said is one of the best and well developed characters I have seen in any form of media (Y)

That is a good theory. Its something I hope they address for maybe the next "filler".

Naruto is out to DL as well.

I am downloadling that right now, I am surprise though that dattebayo releasing 89 eventhough they said they will be stopping as of 15. Don't care anyway, thank you db.

Ya, looks like filler as well, or hopefully it will just be a little mini filler to bring sasukes tail into the show.

DB said they would stop subbing it on jan15th, not dec :p

Hm...well...the HD streaming is pretty nice from crunchyroll, but definitely not worth it to pay 6 or was it 7 bucks a month? I'll just pretend like Naruto is not being shown for a week...then watch it once every week like I do now, so it's no big deal if it's delayed a week.

Anyways...boring Naruto episode this week. It seems like the next arc will be a filler arc but it might be interesting because it looks like Sasuke will be in it. We should all know where that leads.

Bleach chapter was great! i didn't think that guy would be the primera!

Naruto Spoilers!! it seems that Pain will make half the village blow up while standing right next to Tsunade. Shizune dies. Sakura survives cuz of the slug attached to her... and she cries and wonders when Naruto will save them. The reading for the next chapter says "Naruto's comes back!"

Edited by The Watcher

Bleach chapter was great! i didn't think that guy would be the primavera!

Naruto Spoilers!! it seems that Pain will make half the village blow up while standing right next to Tsunade. Shizune dies. Sakura survives cuz of the slug attached to her... and she cries and wonders when Naruto will save them. The reading for the next chapter says "Naruto's comes back!"

I don't think so he's just using her to get information (I think). If the writer did that that's way too much. I'm just wondering are you just predicting or you got legitimate source.

Also does anyone follows Xam'd: Lost Memories, I just watched 19th and I was like hell yeah :o .

It was confirmed. The spoilers for Naruto are true. I think 50% of the village has been destroyed. there will be a lot deaths.

for the future; we will see what happened to the eight tails and where he is. Raikage is coming to Konoha, Sasuke is also. Danzou might take over the village and get killed by Sasuke.

another thing is, in the chapter of Naruto. I think the toad says something about Naruto going there in time. Many people interpreted it as Naruto getting to Konoho ON time and some have made a reference on the Elder Toad being able to see through time. maybe there is a way for him to travel through time. Of course, this is unconfirmed. Just some theories. It struck me, might be true.

Woohoo, I was right. now at the end (before the last page), we can see on the before-last panel that something caught Pain's eye and it's a scroll. On the next page, we see Pain floating and then there's a pretty big summon that seems to have appeared in the middle of Konoha, the return of Naruto? perhaps a summon with Naruto on it? can't wait for next chapter. Also, it's weird that they would need the three toads to bring a summon, since they are powerful also. Naruto can call for Gamabunta... this summon is bigger than Gama?

It was confirmed. The spoilers for Naruto are true. I think 50% of the village has been destroyed. there will be a lot deaths.

for the future; we will see what happened to the eight tails and where he is. Raikage is coming to Konoha, Sasuke is also. Danzou might take over the village and get killed by Sasuke.

another thing is, in the chapter of Naruto. I think the toad says something about Naruto going there in time. Many people interpreted it as Naruto getting to Konoho ON time and some have made a reference on the Elder Toad being able to see through time. maybe there is a way for him to travel through time. Of course, this is unconfirmed. Just some theories. It struck me, might be true.

Fcuk you're right. :o I'm blown away.

Woohoo, I was right. now at the end (before the last page), we can see on the before-last panel that something caught Pain's eye and it's a scroll. On the next page, we see Pain floating and then there's a pretty big summon that seems to have appeared in the middle of Konoha, the return of Naruto? perhaps a summon with Naruto on it? can't wait for next chapter. Also, it's weird that they would need the three toads to bring a summon, since they are powerful also. Naruto can call for Gamabunta... this summon is bigger than Gama?

Its definitely going to be a massive/strong summon. I can only assume it will be Naruto and large part of the frog-community. :laugh:

edit: I agree with Sasuke killing off Danzou and the other two elders. Then he'd have his revenge pretty much... I think he isn't serious about following Uchiha Madara and get revenge against all of Konoha thing. Naruto is definitely going to have to kill off Pain, since he killed off Jiraiya.

edit2: I also think the power Itachi gave Naruto will explain why he did what to Sasuke. Since, all Sasuke knows now is the explanation given by Madara.

Edited by NeptuneSaK