[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

The OP was great, it had dialogue from the new Bleach film and explains the story a bit (even though it was overlapping with the song) and the Gotei 13 kicking ass (Y)

Episode 199 was focused on Kenpachi's fight (gotta love them fighting words he comes out with) and Mayuri's part (won't spoil this, follows the manga and it was soooooo epic :D).

Brief faces of Ichigo's crew were shown as well. Looking forward to next week!

Radish?

The OP was great, it had dialogue from the new Bleach film and explains the story a bit (even though it was overlapping with the song) and the Gotei 13 kicking as(Y)Y)

Episode 199 was focused on Kenpachi's fight (gotta love them fighting works he comes out with) and Mayuri's part (won't spoil this, follows the manga and it was soooooo epi:D:D).

Radish?

yeah Mayuri kinda pulled a Kurama on him also when will Yachiru enter the fight?

You see Yachiru at the end of the episode for next week's preview looking worried for Kenpachi as he delivers an attack on Noitora.

Radish?

The OP was great, it had dialogue from the new Bleach film and explains the story a bit (even though it was overlapping with the song) and the Gotei 13 kicking ass (Y)

Episode 199 was focused on Kenpachi's fight (gotta love them fighting words he comes out with) and Mayuri's part (won't spoil this, follows the manga and it was soooooo epic :D).

Radish™

That's great news, I wanted to see that fight the most out of all of them :p

Yachiro is the Lieutenant for Kenpachi right? I'd be pretty interested to see her fight, it hasn't happened in the anime yet, probably the mango though lol

ive only seen a few episodes here and there on cartoon network. From that, it wasnt something that seemed to interest me. I'd have to say though not enough to make a good decision on.

Ahh cool, I thought you had seen them all for some reason.

I'm enjoying it not because of any spectacular fighting or anything, but I like it that it's all about pirates, I haven't seen any other animes like that.

Ahh cool, I thought you had seen them all for some reason.

I'm enjoying it not because of any spectacular fighting or anything, but I like it that it's all about pirates, I haven't seen any other animes like that.

If you like Pirates then you should check out Harlock and Black Lagoon....

just watched 199, it was perfect except for 1 piece I hope they put in the next one. Right after the captain plunges his sword into his heart, its supposed to go inside of the enemies mind, where you see him basically withering away from time, and that over the hundreds of years, the pain has driven him insane. All you hear from him is " kill me , kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, KILL ME!". If they dont put that in, ill be sad, but other than that, great fight. Kenpachis will be next :)

If you like Pirates then you should check out Harlock and Black Lagoon....

Seen Black Lagoon, one of my favs, I forgot that one is about pirates :p

just watched 199, it was perfect except for 1 piece I hope they put in the next one. Right after the captain plunges his sword into his heart, its supposed to go inside of the enemies mind, where you see him basically withering away from time, and that over the hundreds of years, the pain has driven him insane. All you hear from him is " kill me , kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, KILL ME!". If they dont put that in, ill be sad, but other than that, great fight. Kenpachis will be next :)

I think it was fine just the way it is, It would've been a little bit of drama. But I agree I am waiting form kenpachi's fight, only with ichigo he was able to take his eye patch out. I wonder if nnoitra would be able to do that.

^ Oh I will be after I get current on One Piece :)

I really liked Clannad's first series, it can be emotional at times though lol

What was that girl's name that constantly wanted to make stars? She was hilarious/annoying :p

As for today's Bleach episode, it was awesome! Mayuri is so dope, he never gets flustered. I wont give anything away for people who haven't seen it yet, but what he does to Szayel is so devious! The look on Szayel's face was too funny.

Kenpachi's fight is great. Nor actually will end up removing his eye patch by accident, and it wont make Kenpachi happy at all, due to him wanting to be on the low end of the totem pole during a fight hehe.

Anyone watching CLANNAD ~After Story~?

Yep, it has things that one can relate to - decent series so far.

Radish?

bleach low quality scanlation is out for being fast - can find it on mangashare.com

So, Stark is #1 Espada, #2 Barragan, and #3 is Halibel. Round two of Ichigo vs Ulquiorra is coming up :p

Edited by NeptuneSaK

Yep, it has things that one can relate to - decent series so far.

Radish?

Loved the first season.

Now i'm waiting for the unnoficial translation patch for the ga:). :)

Now we can only hope that Little Busters! may be animated too...