[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Death Note anyone? I just loved it. Awesome story.

That show is brilliant, it's my 2nd fav anime to Bleach.

If anyone hasn't seen Death Note you should really give it a try, even my friends who despise anime watched a few with me and got hooked.

That show is brilliant, it's my 2nd fav anime to Bleach.

If anyone hasn't seen Death Note you should really give it a try, even my friends who despise anime watched a few with me and got hooked.

it was a joy ,but i wish if there was session 2 or the like

ah and your sig[the last part ] mmm i like it ;p

it was a joy ,but i wish if there was session 2 or the like

ah and your sig[the last part ] mmm i like it ;p

haha thanks, I appreciate that!

I leave it there to confuse some people, but others know ;)

I agree trag3dy, L was just so entertaining when he died I COULD NOT believe it!

I was just watching bleach 55 -> and was just thinking, do you think that Ichigo's father Isshin is yamamoto's son. Since yamamoto like law way too much and his son (isshin, a captain) married an human. So he either ordered a hit on his own son or bar him to stay on earth.

Someone who's read the manga would know that better, but I think his dad was a captain in SS at one point, I don't think that Isshin is his son, I'm not sure though.

I hope they elaborate on either his power or his involvement with the Gotei 13.

I haven't read the manga that well cause I started watching anime first and then read the manga halfway after. So I don't fully know either but I do know that ichigo's father at somepoint he was a captain and then somethng happen and he's started living in real world and got married and got busy. Also isshin and uryu's father know each other well.

Ok just read the manga (187 P.17), he was a captain.

Edited by Neo003

Unless I'm mistaken nothing very much has been said about Ichigos father yet. Other than him and one other captain are the only original members of the Gotei 13 remaining(still alive). At least that's what I remember, not sure if it's correct yet.

I don't think so. I think his father is even more old school than that. Without trying to give to much away in the form of spoilers, I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case but I don't think it reveals to much.

Some of the newer chapters talk about the vizards and how they came to be. They only mention that Ichigos father and one other captain (I think her name is Unoha, the one with the white/grey haired vice captain girl) are from the original Gotei 13, which was before even Toshiro.

As far as ichigo's father goes, he was during the time i bet of when CC was just making it to his seat. His father was not there a hundred years ago for the vizards, and so far no one has shown any sign of recognition of the last name Kurisaki. If anything, Ichigo's father was of royalty, maybe not even seen by most people in Soul Society. I've always thought that Ichigo will be revealed to be the 5th hidden royal family bloodline.

As far as ichigo's father goes, he was during the time i bet of when CC was just making it to his seat. His father was not there a hundred years ago for the vizards, and so far no one has shown any sign of recognition of the last name Kurisaki. If anything, Ichigo's father was of royalty, maybe not even seen by most people in Soul Society. I've always thought that Ichigo will be revealed to be the 5th hidden royal family bloodline.

So its kinda playing out like Yu Yu Hakusho did just without all the awesome.

Also Toradora is taking it's time this week....