[Official] Street Fighter IV & Marvel vs Capcom 2

OH, AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO ZANGEIF'S ULTRA/SUPERS? My god... it just doesn't work. full circles x2 = fail.

It's not easy, but then again, it's definitely not rocket science. There's a few ways to pull it off successfully.

- You can perform two full circles, which will cause him to jump, but finish the move and press the button as he lands.

- You can perform it in succession after any move, such as the Green Hand thingamabopper.

- You can perform it immediately after a focus attack, very effective.

-You can perform it as you recover from a fall, very effective when a person tries to attack you as you come back up.

BTW, I'll kill any of you guys with Cammy.

^Please stop using Ken :p lol

90% of the ranked matches I play are against Kens and Ryus. Gets pretty annoying after a while :/

Are you honestly surprised? They are the easiest characters to master.

It's not easy, but then again, it's definitely not rocket science. There's a few ways to pull it off successfully.

- You can perform two full circles, which will cause him to jump, but finish the move and press the button as he lands.

- You can perform it in succession after any move, such as the Green Hand thingamabopper.

- You can perform it immediately after a focus attack, very effective.

-You can perform it as you recover from a fall, very effective when a person tries to attack you as you come back up.

BTW, I'll kill any of you guys with Cammy.

hahaha thanks for the tips. he's not my favorite guy but his attacks do a ridiculous amount of damage.

ken and ryu are the easier to master i agree (i'm usually ken) but i am getting really good with fei long, he's retardedly quick. I can't wait until this game comes out for PC...i can use my logitech dual action controller :)

Dude, it sucks how people think its annoying when they lose doesn't it? But why should people not play someone they like or that they're good at?

Yea I find some characters annoying too, especially Dhalsim with his long range attacks and tiny fireballs but I don't tell people not to use him.

Besides, I haven't touch SF in a very long time so I'm sticking with the easy fighters. ;)

Actually, I win most matches against Kens :D Most are fairly predictable. Although, flaming shoryukens need to do less damage :p

Anyone with the 360 version who wants to play with me just add AndrewDB to your list, say your from Neowin, and I'll happily play.

I'm always up for a good game. :)

Is there a way to report players to Capcom.....or something? I had three people quit on me mid-game tonight (while I was owning). When I messaged them, they all gave me some lame excuse. wtf man?

Another dude earlier had it on 30 second 1 round fights so he could get the 10 in a row trophy. Ugh. I'll be sure to check the game settings before I hit that ready button from now on.

YOu will probably hate playing me 'cause I seem to get the d/c from time to time.

I have not had this happen once the match STARTED, but it occurs after finishing a match and returning to the Lobby.

My signal strength is 47-62% wireless so I'm not sure if wired will make any difference.

Don't think you can do much, just be sure to 'black-list' them.

Actually, I win most matches against Kens :D Most are fairly predictable. Although, flaming shoryukens need to do less damage :p

Seriously. The range and damage of a fierce Shoryuken is equivalent to a regular EX move from another character.

i think Ken's Shoryukens are **** weak. They arnt that strong, they just hit heaps..and if the other person blocks they can whoop the **** outta you hes coming back down

i have trouble performing the ultras using the stick.

D-Pad is 'somewhat' better..

Akuma... his ultra is so easy to avoid, and everytime I do do it correctly, (when the guy is down and I perform it), there is this one second lag where the opponent has the opportunity to jump away. What!?!?!??! :(

i have trouble performing the ultras using the stick.

D-Pad is 'somewhat' better..

Akuma... his ultra is so easy to avoid, and everytime I do do it correctly, (when the guy is down and I perform it), there is this one second lag where the opponent has the opportunity to jump away. What!?!?!??! :(

haha yup. I'm guessing it's like that since it's unblockable.

Awesome game, so far. There seems to be a more varied skill gradient online, which is nice, because I'm winning a decent amount of my matches, instead of getting stomped 80% of the time by veterans, which was the case in HDR.

I think Gouken looks sweet, but I'm useless with him right now.

Still, I'm gonna try to main him if I can; I love the aesthetic of the character.

I think the trick with the Ultra Shun Goku Satsu is to catch them as they are falling from a jump. Time it right and they've got no chance.

Myself, I just got the game. And, with an amazing amount of luck, a Ryu FightPad. From a GAME store (UK). Crazy.

One thing though, the D-Pad has gotten stuck down a couple of times. Slightly annoying in game, have to pause and try to fix. I hope it doesn't happen online.

I think the trick with the Ultra Shun Goku Satsu is to catch them as they are falling from a jump. Time it right and they've got no chance.

Myself, I just got the game. And, with an amazing amount of luck, a Ryu FightPad. From a GAME store (UK). Crazy.

One thing though, the D-Pad has gotten stuck down a couple of times. Slightly annoying in game, have to pause and try to fix. I hope it doesn't happen online.

Other people are reporting the same problem with the fightpad. Sometimes, it just sticks down.

I just noticed it's easier to pull off ultras by actually pressing 3 buttons at once rather than using the mapped buttons! wtf capcom?