The Official Neowin NHL Playoff Thread

Haha. Ducks win. Those flukey cheaters win!

oh don't be so bitter, because you team was embarrased tonight that you have to take it out on the ducks.. :rolleyes:

Arrghh This sucks first the F'n canucks lose tonite, now Anaheim wins against Dallas.

This sucks bigtime !

:angry: :s :pirate: :omg: :bounce:

I was more bitter about that argument earlier on but meh. I'm indifferent about that game. It'll **** me off if we don't win the next one though. I mean, every body has those bad days. Mike modana already had his golf schedule planned out.

All the "good" teams are out, except for NJ

What about ottawa!?

Wow, it is sad people are doing play-by-play on the board here, don't you people ever get up from your computers? So Anaheim beat the #1 and #2 seeds. It took 4 loses for Mike Modano to give them some credit, how sad. Anyways, I just want to say that Dallas played one hell of a series, in all honesty. Giguere didn't play great and they still won, so that is not an issue. They disallowed and allowed goals were offsetting, so no one can complain about that. Looks like we just have beat up Vancouver. I have game 3 and 4 tickets, I can not wait for that atmosphere.

The canucks game is a riot! The goaltending was soo horribly hilarious. 7-2 right now. i'm laughing my ass off. I should be ****ed but its quite funny. Cloutier is funny to watch. His mentality is funny. Same with auld. (what our 10th goalie in 2 years to play a game)

Ya, 3:3 right now.

im assuming you werent able to get tickets then...probably a good thing...

All the "good" teams are out, except for NJ

yeah and this thread is gonna be empty...most of the detroit fans left...now were gonna lose the stars fans...the thread will be overrun with canucks

Man this is GREAT!!! The dallas stars LOST (as they should have)!!! As long as the stars don't win the Cup, that's ALL that really matters!!!

From a fan of the GAME and NOT the stars.

Wow, it is sad people are doing play-by-play on the board here, don't you people ever get up from your computers? So Anaheim beat the #1 and #2 seeds. It took 4 loses for Mike Modano to give them some credit, how sad. Anyways, I just want to say that Dallas played one hell of a series, in all honesty. Giguere didn't play great and they still won, so that is not an issue. They disallowed and allowed goals were offsetting, so no one can complain about that. Looks like we just have beat up Vancouver. I have game 3 and 4 tickets, I can not wait for that atmosphere.

i don't think it's sad, it's just that we all got involved in this thread, and since we can't watch the game together (which would be sooo much fun :)) we just talk about it on here. none of my friends in cali even like hockey (it was a different story back east) so this is all i have :p

none of my friends in cali even like hockey (it was a different story back east) so this is all i have :p

its even worse here in alabama...i only know one person that knows anything at all about hockey...everyone else is in to college football crap...during the regular season i can seek refuge in atlanta, but in the playoffs i only have this thread

Well i have a tv tuner in my computer. My sister and dad stopped watching the game and my mom was watching decorating shows. I was also chatting on line too. Next time I'm staying at school and watching the game from the pub... if its not jam packed.

Roller hockey was big down in cali wasn't it? Lol, i know ice hockey isn't good because i remember my ****ty A team back in peewee simply creaming cali's all-star team.

Well i have a tv tuner in my computer. My sister and dad stopped watching the game and my mom was watching decorating shows. I was also chatting on line too. Next time I'm staying at school and watching the game from the pub... if its not jam packed.

Roller hockey was big down in cali wasn't it? Lol, i know ice hockey isn't good because i remember my ****ty A team back in peewee simply creaming cali's all-star team.

the So-Cal roller hockey teams could probably demolish a lot of canada's A and AA level hockey teams, theyre just amazing, i suggest you watch, its more entertaining than ice hockey

the So-Cal roller hockey teams could probably demolish a lot of canada's A and AA level hockey teams, theyre just amazing, i suggest you watch, its more entertaining than ice hockey

is that roller hockey beach hockey?i remember watching beach hockey on espn.behind the goalie was a ramp that the ball(might be a puck)that rolled over it. :woot: that was cool ;) i havent seen it in a while :(

is that roller hockey beach hockey?i remember watching beach hockey on espn.behind the goalie was a ramp that the ball(might be a puck)that rolled over it. :woot: that was cool ;) i havent seen it in a while :(

LOL no thats completely different, roller hockey is strictly like ice hockey, except its played on plastic tiles instead of ice, and u use inline skates instead of ice skates... and its 4 on 4 instead of 5 on 5, otherwise its exactly the same. Same equipment (except for skates). the puck is still a puck, except its modified to slide on the plastic tiles. Use the same strategies and plays, the game is fiarly quick since you're less restricted. Honestly, i play both ice and roller hockey, and roller hockey is 10x funner to play than ice hockey. Here are some pictures.

rplat_22.JPG

rplat_34.JPG

ross1_21.JPG

Damn, roller hockey looks like fun...

and it looks like Minny will be playing the Canucks in a game 7.. :happy:.. prediction for eastern confrence finals: Radek Bonk, meet Scott Steven's/Colin White's shoulder. :p