The Official Neowin NHL Playoff Thread

Giguerre is playing pretty damn well. He's got a good solid technique, smart position, and against a team like minnesota, he won't let in many goals. The canucks however......

i think everyone's learned not to count the wild out, it's just that they need to figure out a way to get pucks past giguerre.

Good job to the Devils AND Sens tonight, a well played Hockey Game til the very end. :)

As for the ducks? Time someone taught them how to croak.

hopefully dominik hasek's playoff shutout record doesn't get broken this soon. :( giggy is at 2 now, right?

He has 3 shut outs

Good job to the Devils AND Sens tonight, a well played Hockey Game til the very end. :)

As for the ducks? Time someone taught them how to croak.

sensing a lot of hate for the ducks... :unsure:

I say the Wild win tonight in Anaheim,

Wild win on the road

Wild win when the chips are down

I tell ya what, Ducks may be a better team overall, more talent, more experience, etc, HOWEVER, the Ducks tend to only play 2 periods, and the Wild play 3+, those kids just don't give up. and I do mean kids, .... but like I said. GO WILD. they can do this, and the ducks are getting to old and boring to have that cup. We need fresh blood at the top, if only for a year.

well the wild have come back twice before...whats one more time, eh?...

i really hope the sens can beat new jersey though...as long as that happens the rest will be fine

well the wild have come back twice before...whats one more time, eh?...

i really hope the sens can beat new jersey though...as long as that happens the rest will be fine

if anaheim wins tonight, i think its time to renew the golf memberships cause the wild havent come back from a 3-0 defecit.. only 3-1, which, is still an amazing feat

HOWEVER, the Ducks tend to only play 2 periods, and the Wild play 3+, those kids just don't give up. and I do mean kids, .... but like I said.

huh? How about 3 periods plus 3 extra OT agains the detriot. O don't forget all those extra OT against Dallas as well.

HOWEVER, the Ducks tend to only play 2 periods, and the Wild play 3+, those kids just don't give up. and I do mean kids, .... but like I said.

huh? How about 3 periods plus 3 extra OT agains the detriot. O don't forget all those extra OT against Dallas as well.

Even though they won, they still only played a combined total of 2 periods, It was a metaphor, not to be taken literally, they don't seem to work their a$$es off , not like the wild anyway.....IMHO of course.

but oh well, there can only be one winner.

Go Wild

Well, if you say that they only work for like 2 periods, the other periods where they haven't worked, they've been able to keep the Wild from scoring, so that isn't too bad.

Well, if you say that they only work for like 2 periods, the other periods where they haven't worked, they've been able to keep the Wild from scoring, so that isn't too bad.

;) heh, ....true

2-0 now. man, did you just see that goal they called off?? that was a fricken laser beam. should be 3-0 now.

BroChaos... i thought you were going to be at the game in anaheim

my friend didn't come through with the tix :crazy:

i want Jiggy to get a 4th straight donut and hold the record for shutting out a team in the playoffs for the entire series

haha, that'd be crazy...and just might happen. the wild aren't even getting close.