[Official] F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

There are quite a few people with the issue:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=802156

Looks to me like it's one person with people trying to address him :laugh: Then 2 or 3 other people said it happened to them. Apparently it was fixed with ATI drivers. So if you're getting big freezes with ATI graphics, hit the quoted link and download the drivers :)

So my i7 940, 6GB DDR3, 4870X2 isn't cutting it?

Hey, look at the spec of my desktop, and I don't have any problem. I see that it's autosaving, but does not impact the game. And I'm running Win7 x64 with built-in nVidia drivers.

So, something in the game must be incompatible with something you guys have that induce the stuttering.

i played this game, farking awsome, scares the **** out of me though

works life half-life 2 loading but faster. it's huge game cannot be loaded all at once, the levels are 2 big.

Edited by atleeit

Just finished the game. Found everything to be overall enjoyable, but I thought the ending was kind of anti-climactic. I don't get it. I mean, I do, but I don't. Can someone help me out with this?

Basically, Alma is drawn to you because genevieve lured you into that chamber thing and alligned your teleshetic frequency with Alma's, she did this because she knew you had the strongest telesthetic signature. Now shes using you as bait to lure Alma into the trap, Alma is following you mainly because she knows you have the power and that you are able to resist her. She's looking for a worthy father for a new child, as her other babies were taken away from her (that's why she's ****ed.) and it seems you're the lucky guy - that's why she just doesn't seem to want to hurt you.

...or atleast that my version. :)

Edited by Nerve

He did? When was this, I can't remember that. I dont think he was part of the luring though, because he was working secretly to help you destroy her - he knew trying to contain Alma was insane. Like I said, I'm not 100% sure of the story. :) I'll look tomorrow as I'm on my iPhone at the minute.

He did? When was this, I can't remember that. I dont think he was part of the luring though, because he was working secretly to help you destroy her - he knew trying to contain Alma was insane. Like I said, I'm not 100% sure of the story. :) I'll look tomorrow as I'm on my iPhone at the minute.

Snake Fist left the video that stated that Becket should strap himself inside of the chamber in order to be completely separated from Alma

Actually it was to get his physic reading either equal or greater to Alma. Only then he would be able to destroy her, otherwise Alma is too powerful for him to do anything.

Snake fist didn't know about Alma want to be shagged by Becket. So the clue he left in the video was to get Becket to amplify his physic powers when he goes into the chamber of secrets.

The mouse, even on the lowest setting, seems too fast. I get disorientated because I found out that I've almost done a 360 looking at something!

Maybe that is supposed to be a part of the game-play.

A refreshing thing is enemies that doesn't spawn! When you kill them they are dead!

My greatest fault with the COD series is that the enemies will just coming at you all day until you move to that one inch, then they stop.

Edited by curme

Finished this game last night, overall I was very impressed. The only annoyance I found was the stealth soldiers. The ending was a bit meh!! for me, not very satisfying :(

That said I will definitely be playing through again on hard difficulty, and I also want to find all of the intelligence, I missed only missed three on my first play through.

I've decided I'm going to play F.E.A.R: Extraction Point so I understand the story properly. I'm still confused. :pinch:

Extraction Point has nothing to do with the F.E.A.R. 2 story so you'll just get more confused.

I bought this off steam at the weekend at the recomendation of a friend

I must say i keep ****ting myself :p, havent got very far, cant handle the suspence... somethings comeing soemthings coming RAWR >:[

I did like the guys heard rolling in the washing machine though, and those zombee thingys that keep jumping on me are just not cool :(

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

for those that have played both games, what should we know about FEAR 1 if we've only played FEAR 2?

I would say play the game yourself since it's a lot more scary the FEAR 2 (actually there's nothing compaired to FEAR 1).