[Official] F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed the single-player although the ending felt kind of rushed much like Bioshock did. But the multi-player is a bit of a joke. Did not enjoy that much at all. Its good they are releasing free DLC but the community did not look very strong for the MP when I was searching for games!

I loved the multi player experience, it's how MP should be done (Y)

Being able to search for specific games/whether to host a game or not etc. Think Gears of War 1, CoD2/3 (Y) (Y)

Yeah the search system was fine, but the actual gameplay was awful imo.

I personally thought it was a nice change from all the other MP fps games :p Not perfect, but something to work with definitely :D

I personally thought it was a nice change from all the other MP fps games :p Not perfect, but something to work with definitely :D

Agreed, IMO. I hated the original's MP. This one's MP has some nice team modes and it's pretty fun. No gimmicks, just good action, good netcode, good browser IMO. It's not perfect by any means though, no. It's good. Nothing more, nothing less.

I loved the multi player experience, it's how MP should be done (Y)

Being able to search for specific games/whether to host a game or not etc. Think Gears of War 1, CoD2/3 (Y) (Y)

Yup, exactly how it should be done. Enjoyed it quite a bit.