[Official] F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Well I'm more interested in the story and multiplayer than the graphics. That being said, I still couldn't believe the difference between the PC and 360 textures. It was like night and day.

Hopefully I'll enjoy the MP, since I still love playing FEAR 1's MP from time to time. I know they removed slom-mo modes and slo-mo items from MP (which I think sucks, but eh) and it's just a basic DM/TDM/Zone MP type deal. But I love the weapons and stuff so, it's still fun for me!

I think you'll like the mp then, since it's same as fear 1 (with few more cool weapons). And spookie how long did it take you to finish the game, I am looking at almost all nook and cranny to find the intel. So it's taking me long time, as I said before I'm 6 hrs in and still 4 more levels to go.

Guys, my friend tells me that he cannot change the key bindings for the 4-5 mouse keys (back and forth keys)? Is that true?

If it's true, can it be edited using any method? Like an ini file or registry?

Guys, my friend tells me that he cannot change the key bindings for the 4-5 mouse keys (back and forth keys)? Is that true?

If it's true, can it be edited using any method? Like an ini file or registry?

True. There's a workaround on the official forums until a patch is released.

Well I'm more interested in the story and multiplayer than the graphics. That being said, I still couldn't believe the difference between the PC and 360 textures. It was like night and day.

I am assuming you mean the PC looks way better right? Cause I have to say I am thinking to myself while playing it looks really damn good on the 360, so now curious to definitely check it out on the PC and see the difference.

Got the 360 version and played the first level :) Enjoying it so far!

Same thing here, about half way through the second level I am guessing. Controls are a but wonky, I keep getting stuck on doors for some reason, but I am liking it. Also like the fact it did not start out as the same level as the demo, this way I probably will not mind so much doing it over again.

Same thing here, about half way through the second level I am guessing. Controls are a but wonky, I keep getting stuck on doors for some reason, but I am liking it. Also like the fact it did not start out as the same level as the demo, this way I probably will not mind so much doing it over again.

I also expected to see the demo right away so that was kind of nice not having to redo it at the start.

Running the PC version maxed and the only time the FPS drops is when it auto saves (which is natural). Overall the graphics seem ok, but they just don't seem too demanding to me. One thing that still bothers me is how fake the blood seem. Does it bother anybody else?

I just tried to get into 3 multiplayer games, and so far it froze all 3 times during the loading.

The map loads are horrendous. Apparantly more then one person is having issues with this for the ps3 version.

There is no friend list to bring friends into a party that i can see.

If this keeps happening i'm returning it.

Anyone having issues with there Z key, for health, it does nothing?

Don't worry the blue bar is your shield. When that depletes the bar is into the health bar where you can use your healthpack.

Don't worry the blue bar is your shield. When that depletes the bar is into the health bar where you can use your healthpack.

Oh, that makes sense lol That's a bit confusing if you don't know that lol

Well chief thats why you keep picking up armor...

Anyway the game seems way too easy. I think I've died twice and most of the time just don't feel the challenge at all.

I mean I don't like TOO challenging but this...is just cake. So far.

There's an elevator at the end of that hall... the button is white and on the left side, I believe. You have to call the elevator, get in, and press the button in it before the pipes get to you. The button inside the elevator is white also, and also hard to see.

The more I play this game, the more I love it :) If you're a fan of the original, most definitely pick it up! If your only beef was the level design, pick it up... but if you didn't like the gameplay of the original, you're probably not going to like this one.

Definitely not 5/10. I'd personally give it a 9/10, maybe 8/10 if it goes downhill from about midway through.

There's an elevator at the end of that hall... the button is white and on the left side, I believe. You have to call the elevator, get in, and press the button in it before the pipes get to you. The button inside the elevator is white also, and also hard to see.

The more I play this game, the more I love it :) If you're a fan of the original, most definitely pick it up! If your only beef was the level design, pick it up... but if you didn't like the gameplay of the original, you're probably not going to like this one.

Definitely not 5/10. I'd personally give it a 9/10, maybe 8/10 if it goes downhill from about midway through.

Yea I have seen that white button many times but it won't let me click it. I figured I was supposed to go up the elevator and went to the white button but nothing happened.

5 hours? Wow! I'm playing on hard and I'm about half-way through... had to play at least 5 or 6 hours by now.

Yea I was playing Medium, going to try Hard now.