Windows 7 build 7068 Screenshot (Yes, it's real)

Found via Winfuture.de:

First TAP partners are getting access to build 7068. A screenshot published by the Japanese Microsoft employee Shinobu Takahashi confirms its existence:

Blog post in Japanese: Here (Can anyone give a rough translation of it?)

Screenshot:

120DPI_2.jpg

here is translateed (to english) version of referred site : http://translate.google.co.in/translate?u=...en&ie=UTF-8

yer its posted on the first page of the thread.

No it isn't.

Read the last sentence below the image posted above. It's been translated to English.

yer its translated.. wow. i am sure everyone is quite capable of translating it.

Dude, I was just pointing out that it was translated, hence not the same as post 1 as you claimed. One click, view instead of doing it yourself. Geeeeeez.

The prof versions x86 and 64, are being uploaded currently to be followed by the ultimate ones. I suspect over the weekend these will be seeded in the wild once a few people get full copies downloaded.

The real ones are not on PB yet. The one above is NOT it. The new (real) builds are being privately uploaded today and should probably leak publicly thereafter.

Edited by grdh20

The real ones are not on PB yet. The one above is NOT it. The new (real) builds are being privately uploaded today and should probably leak publicly thereafter.

I guess we will see once my download is done now won't we? :cool:

Windows 7 Build 7068 is available via Connect right now. Here?s the build string: 7068.0.090321-1322_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULXFRER_EN_DVD. The build was not sent out to tech testers and was for OEMs to work with.

Trust me, the one at PB is not what you want. be patient. Seeds for the new torrents should start showing up pretty soon.

I guess we will see once my download is done now won't we? :cool:

Open the iso with something like magic iso, right click the setup.exe and check the build number/digital signature

Windows 7 Build 7068 is available via Connect right now. Here?s the build string: 7068.0.090321-1322_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULXFRER_EN_DVD. The build was not sent out to tech testers and was for OEMs to work with.

Trust me, the one at PB is not what you want. be patient. Seeds for the new torrents should start showing up pretty soon.

What is PB? I didn't get it from there...?