Windows 7 build 7068 Screenshot (Yes, it's real)

I was downloading that, then I realized its x86. :/

lol...it's that easy to get caught up in the hype. Pretty much did the same thing when 7022 came out and then cancelled the download halfway through.

Come on x64, show your face.

Could someone post performance updates? 7057 seemed a little slower than 7048... Screw the eyecandy. Do you want your computer to come out and hug you? That`s the only thing missing.

Is that too hard to make the x64 version available?

Thanks

7068 x86 is on TPB as of 30mins ish ago. Dont ask what those 3 letters mean or ask for links as you will get no reply.

Dont worry I know what they mean and i know the rules, thanks

eula.png

This version is Windows 7 Professional. I cannot do an upgrade right now. It wont allow it since im on Ultimate.

Windows 7 Ultimate cannot be upgraded to Windows 7 Professional. You can choose to install a new copy of Windows 7 Professional instead, but this is different from an upgrade, and does not keep your files, settings, and programs. You’ll need to reinstall any programs using the original installation discs or files. To save your files before installing Windows, back them up to an external location such as a CD, DVD, or external hard drive. To install a new copy of Windows 7 Professional, click the Back button in the upper left-hand corner, and select “Custom (advanced)”.

So the ISO on the TPB has been modified? Why? I am hoping the untouched ISO is leaked soon.

do you WANT proffesional version? i know i dont... and yes ofc ultimate untouched will probably be out sooner or later, but at least im that type of guy that cba to wait if i can help my self with allasku made from proffesional :)

This version is Windows 7 Professional. I cannot do an upgrade right now. It wont allow it since im on Ultimate.

You could have detected that from the ISO name, it says "PRFRER" whereas Ultimate says "ULXFRER".