Windows 7 build 7068 Screenshot (Yes, it's real)

it's a win7vista.com exclusive!

so you need to pay for it, or wait till it's on tpb :p

I am wary about this. First I have never paid for a leak of Windows and second I don't believe a "Pro" version has been made yet. Time will tell I guess.

so, are you just saying that to rub it in everyones face or are you going to share

no he's just pointing out that he can download it at high speed when someone suggested it wouldn't be fast.

someone will upload on torrent eventually you can get it then

Just to clarify something. win7vista forums paid subscription is pretty much the same as our subscription here. The costs are for the keep of the message board. You don't pay for Windows, or any other leak, it's just that those links are kept in a certain area where VIPs (Subscribers) can get access to, nothing more, nothing less.

Fast yes, but unless you have a mega acct, it's only on at a time and then the next, tedious. Rapidshare links will follow. The files over there are the real deal and hey are getting the 64 bit one uploaded now. :)

after burning 7068 i've spotted the first change since 7057 LOL:

They changed the setup background, i must get it! :laugh:

Anyways, I'm using cryptload to download all the links from megaupload :)

They changed the setup background, i must get it! :laugh:

Anyways, I'm using cryptload to download all the links from megaupload :)

lol just download over 2gb for a setup background lmao :D

anyone seen if the x64 iso has leaked yet? seems just to be x86 that everyone is downloading. not sure why ppl are doing that, cpu's have been 64bit for years now, windows 7 on an old pc would be very slow.

Awesome, currently downloading :woot:

I wonder what has changed since 7057 :huh:

If you are downloading from the torrent, good luck because most people are stuck at 7.4% right now.

Awesome, currently downloading :woot:

I wonder what has changed since 7057 :huh:

Bug fixes is the reason for the season. Beta bits get fixed. Forget the eye candy.

I'm running Win7 x86 on my laptop and it's lighting fast. I do prefer x64 though. ;)

If this build is real and someone has direct download links, would you be kind to send them to me? I would appreciate it!

not through the forum, do you know the rules 1 poster?