Windows 7 build 7068 Screenshot (Yes, it's real)

nevermind, I finally got the right one (got past the 0.7% anyways), now to dl and see if it's real!!

you guys could've been nice and helped out, though!!

nevermind, I finally got the right one (got past the 0.7% anyways), now to dl and see if it's real!!

you guys could've been nice and helped out, though!!

yea, why could have. but that would have been too easy :p

Please read our community rules and then you may understand why nobody gave you a link to it :rolleyes:

I've got what I hope is not a stupid question. I've been aware of the following rule for a very long time:

No Warez (links) & Cracks.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

How can threads discussing downloading, using and reviewing illegally obtained Windows builds be allowed? Just curious.

According to the discussion on a well-known Russian site, the seeding will start again at 11 am Moscow Time. Seems the seeder has some issues with the internet connection. So for now it's gonna stop at some 7% (mine did at 7.4)

I've got what I hope is not a stupid question. I've been aware of the following rule for a very long time:

How can threads discussing downloading, using and reviewing illegally obtained Windows builds be allowed? Just curious.

Yep! Thats wierd for me too. Double rules.

Can anyone here actually prove that such software is actually illegal? Has anyone been arrested, tried, and found guilty in public court anywhere on earth for downloading beta software? Or is all this based on the EULA which has been proven to not be a legal binding document in several cases, in public court, here in the US and most likely wouldn't stand up to scrutiny elsewhere too?

I know people are curious but, it's beta software... get real. I can just see it now...

Prisoner 1: "What are you in for? I axe murdered my whole family and blew the Sheriff away with a sawed off shotgun after they found out I was raping my daughter..."

Prisoner 2: "I downloaded some beta software without Microsoft's express written permission and running it and I wasn't part of the beta program."

(Prisoner 2 runs off cowering in fear, crying as he does so...)

Sorry, I just ain't buyin' it... :D

According to the discussion on a well-known Russian site, the seeding will start again at 11 am Moscow Time. Seems the seeder has some issues with the internet connection. So for now it's gonna stop at some 7% (mine did at 7.4)

so that's what, 12 hours from now??

This thread is for discussing build 7068 and I'd rather not stray off-topic by talking about the Neowin rules. There are some very justified reasons as to why we allow talk of Windows development builds and I suggest you please send a personal message to a supervisor for a better explanation :)

To clarify though, it is only the development builds and not the final builds. If somebody discussed downloading a released, final, build of Windows - that is against our rules.

Now, back on topic... :)

just a thought here, but how do we know this guy isn't just jerking our chain, the first one stops at 0.7%, then the second at 7%. says he'll start back in 12hours, but who knows right?

couldn't this just be a screwed up fake build and we're piling on top of each other to get it? there's no way of knowing, is there?

hi iv jus joined there now was just wondering if there is an x64 version of this leak and if so is there anyway any1 cud give me a heads up were 2 look for it through pm or watever as i know yous cant post it in this forum thanks again and great site

Here's a tip .. put up a second clock in your taskbar .. set it to Moscow time!

well, if this is all true, it's 5pm here, so when I get up tomorrow, it should be done, providing I can sleep in and I'm not up at 4 am!!

just a thought here, but how do we know this guy isn't just jerking our chain, the first one stops at 0.7%, then the second at 7%. says he'll start back in 12hours, but who knows right?

couldn't this just be a screwed up fake build and we're piling on top of each other to get it? there's no way of knowing, is there?

well yer he could post just the setup.exe first, that would help.

Here's a tip .. put up a second clock in your taskbar .. set it to Moscow time!

haha i have done exactly this when it was announced that it suppose to get up today at 6 or 7pm moscow time :)

well yer he could post just the setup.exe first, that would help.

he did that already, its real, maybe you can even find it on first page(s) of this topic.

win7vista.com just posted megaupload links to the professional edition on their forum!

you need to be vip there... ($4,99 for 90 days)

win7vista.com just posted megaupload links to the professional edition on their forum!

you need to be vip there... ($4,99 for 90 days)

Those mega links are going to take forever to accumulate.