Windows 7 build 7068 Screenshot (Yes, it's real)

I've got the Russian and the PB trackers in the same torrent, so I'm sharing for both networks. ;) Also, just to note, I'm only downloading so I can get hold of the setup.exe and to confirm it's digital signature, then I'll post it on here. :)

Hopefully you will get lucky then, but it doesn't appear to be seeded yet in any case.

I think your torrent is fake.Cause this morning in china I saw a torrent just like yours.And the size is 2.52G too.Only different is that torrent can only down 0.7% and stuck there like forever...

I think your torrent is fake.Cause this morning in china I saw a torrent just like yours.And the size is 2.52G too.Only different is that torrent can only down 0.7% and stuck there like forever...

if you look at his screen shot, he's already at 2.9%

but but that guy managed to extract 7057 setup.exe from 0.7 of 7068 iso! Im still convinced that original seed just said to everyone "f you".

but but that guy managed to extract 7057 setup.exe from 0.7 of 7068 iso! Im still convinced that original seed just said to everyone "f you".

im at 5% of the russian one ETA : 15 hours :rofl:

i still cant get the setup out.

Yeah yeah that's the point. Could grdh20 manage to extract Setup.exe of that ISO? So that we can know if it is real.

Yeah yeah that's the point. Could grdh20 manage to extract Setup.exe of that ISO? So that we can know if it is real.

i was sarcastic :) i have no doubt that what we currently downloading is real as i belived that iso from 2 days ago was real as well. Im on 5.8% atm and cant be even bother to check since im convinced its real deal.

how can the download speed 140kb/s for me when no working tracker, and no seeder? lol

Downloaded 3,5%

Here is what could be expected in this build

*New icons

*New wallpapers

*New Logon Screen

*New User pictures

Move on Guys. Nothing to see here :hmmm:

I signed up (paid the $4.95 vip at a certain site) to get the real one since I need 64bit, so I'm going to wait till later tonight when the 64/ultimate ver is fully uploaded. As soon as afew people finish getting these, I'm sure that new torrents will appear quickly.