Keldyn buys a Digital Camera

absolutely beautiful. I was commenting to my friend the other day that it would have been nice had the flowers been covered with rain drops. Nicely done.

Keldyn congrats on the purchase of your camera.

All the pictures look great makes me want to live in Australia.(adelaide). :)

Thankyou Kayrene.

It really is not a bad place to live :)

Just popped out real quick and snapped this one. Thought I would test the zoom and quality of shots in bright sunlight. The focal point obviously was the tree. Taken from roughly ten metres away.

Wow. Thats great.

Pics now my wallpaper on my desktop.

this is a place called Elora Quarry. The water is a greenish hue due to the limestone under the water. this is extremely deep and is a natural spring. the history of it that i understand is that it started off as a mine, but they hit a spring and it flooded so quickly that theres actually still vehicles down deep under the water.

anyways.. this is actually 3 photos that I took combined with Canon's excellent software PhotoStitch

Those pix are to DIE for, Spyder!!!! Esp the covered bridge. Covered bridges are cool. We're losing them something fierce down here. :cry:

In the 1st pic of the quarry...it's 3 individual pix put together??????

After reading this whole thread(well, looking at the pictures is more like it), I'm jealous. I want to move to Adelaide.. :yes:

Great pictures! Doesn't look like Keldyn made a bad decision on the camera :)

Those pix are to DIE for, Spyder!!!!  Esp the covered bridge.  Covered bridges are cool.  We're losing them something fierce down here. :cry:

In the 1st pic of the quarry...it's 3 individual pix put together??????

thanks! :) went out and took them today. That covered bridge is in a little town relatively close to here called West Mountrose. They're just as rare around here.. thats the only one I know of anywhere around here.

to answer your question, yea, the first picture was 3 individual pictures I took, and then used the Canon PhotoStitch software to make 1 pic out of the 3. it works extremely well as you can see :)

I have to say Spyder those look fantastic. The best yet :) I've experimented with photostitching but unfortunately my results were not so good. Either of those shots would look great framed on the living room wall. Well done (Y)

The gorge reminds me of the blue lake we have down here. It is the crater of an extinct volcano. At certain times of the year it turns a brilliant azure blue color. Magic :)

Ok I'm jealous as soon as I get paid I will be buying a camera.

Just like Keldyn+Spyder's.

The pictures are clear and beautiful.

p.s digitaljames yours are great.Love the flowers.