Keldyn buys a Digital Camera

Spyder, Toby and Tigger are just adorable. :wub: Thank you for the pix!!!!

Keldyn, I LOVE the flower pix. I think I can almost smell them!!! But the base of that Phytolacca is just TOO weird....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Keldyn, have you started using manual controls or are these pics still auto mode? just curious if you've attempted manual adjustments

Keldyn, have you started using manual controls or are these pics still auto mode?  just curious if you've attempted manual adjustments

I mostly use manual mode now. It gives you greater control in varying light conditions. Just tonite I was taking shots of fireworks over the university so I had to adjust ISO speed, white balance, exposure and I also used a long shutter time to get the desired results. Oh, and I set the camera to "landscape" mode because i wanted to capture the distant city lights below. :)

Beautiful camera! You will have to show us some pics (Y)

Our dog "Kobe" - hard to get the pics to a manageable size for the forum though....

post-55-1053001449.gif

Very nice pictures Keldyn. I am also thinking of buying the Canon PowerShot S400.

Should I get that camera?

You have seen my pictures. What do you think? lol Seriously, it is one hell of a camera. It goes highly recommended by the fro :fro:

On a side note, I have just entered into a photography contest. Wish me luck :)

what are the differences between the S400 (equvalent to what Keldyn has, but the US model) and the A7? and which is the better choice?

Sure thing. Tell me which shot you like and I will gladly post a larger size.

could you possibly send me everything you took in 1024x768? :happy:

if it'd help, look me up on aol instant messenger or msn messenger and send me them thru that.

good luck in your photography contest! ;) (Y)

could you possibly send me everything you took in 1024x768? :happy:

Ummm...everything? :unsure: I don't know mate. That is a LOT of pictures. I could zip them all up but it would be a very large archive. While I mean no disrespect, these pictures are my own and I do not want them spread all over the internet for people to do with as they wish. You are welcome to choose a couple that you would like but I can not send you the lot.

Oh, someone asked me for pictures of aussie cars so I will put them up later when I have made them web friendly.

I could zip them all up but it would be a very large archive. While I mean no disrespect, these pictures are my own and I do not want them spread all over the internet for people to do with as they wish. You are welcome to choose a couple that you would like but I can not send you the lot.

Not a problem at mate, don't worry about it. I had noticed someone all ready was using one as a desktop background in the May desktops thread, and I got to thinking your pictures would get me back to using WebShots again, I could make a category and have it change everyday.

So I was paying you another compliment ;) (Y)

I don't mind big downloads at all if you would want to make a zip file for me in the future.

If you'd rather I would only pick a few, that's cool with my :fro: so I'll choose some and mention them here later.

EDIT - Btw, I had noticed I made a mistake anyway. I didn't mean every single picture you took with your camera so far since you got it. :rolleyes: :p :blush:

I meant all the ones you posted here in the topic. :laugh: :rofl: